As one of the world’s leading asset managers, we are solely dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. If you're looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, explore your potential at Invesco
Invesco’s Internal Consulting Organization is a team of practitioners who provide project and program management as well as consulting support to the largest strategic efforts across Invesco.
The Internal Consulting Assoc Director will lead a team of Consultants who provide transformational services including business process optimization, change management, technology enablement, digitization etc. This individual reports to the Global Head of the Internal Consulting (IC) and is an active member of the IC leadership team.
This leader is responsible for the comprehensive delivery of a portfolio of projects, programs and consulting engagements with a high level of quality and minimal risk. This leader will leverage their experience in management consulting as well as deep program management capabilities to serve as the senior point person for a portfolio of programs delivered by their team and at times personally lead some of the most challenging enterprise programs requiring global alignment of Invesco executives.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading a diverse team of internal consultants/program managers; Primary responsibility is positioning the team as the top of mind partner for all large-scale change in Invesco
- Developing partnership with Executive leadership to execute strategic change across Invesco
- Spending significant time engaging and helping steer a variety of programs at the executive level as well as serving as coach and mentor to Internal Consulting team driving the day to day execution.
- Developing a consulting services capability that drives strategic change across Invesco’s technology and business programs.
- Hiring and developing the talent necessary to execute the IC vision.
- Building transformational program management and consulting skills across Invesco to support Lines of business and functions
- Driving and ensuing performance of strategic programs by providing program delivery, program office, consultancy and transformation expertise. Develops appropriate portfolio metrics and reporting that can track performance across programs and engagements.
The experience you bring:
- Minimum of 10 years combined experience in a combination of the following areas:
- Managing in a major consulting firm leading large scale financial services engagements (top candidates will be experienced in asset management)
- Developing and leading Global Enterprise change management initiatives across multiple workstreams resulting in employee adoption and usage. Leading the evaluation of planned organizational change, preparing, supporting and equipping people to adopt and use changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles, organization structures, and more (top candidates will be experienced in asset management)
- Definition, development and deployment of all change management capabilities including but not limited to:
- Change management framework
- Change Impact assessments (people, process, systems)
- Training (plan and content)
- Strategic communications
- Executive leadership influence and alignment
- Experience coaching, mentoring and leading a diverse multi-disciplinary team, preferably in a global environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, problem solving, team-building and communication skills (including Executive presentation skills - MS PowerPoint).
- Demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility;
- Experience aligning technology with business strategies
- Master’s degree preferred; will consider equivalent work experience
What’s in it for you?
Our people are at the very core of our success, and we strive to provide employees with a competitive total rewards package which includes:
- 401K Matching
- Flex Time Off
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Work flexibility Programs
- Parental Leave benefits
FLSA (US Only): Exempt
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.