The Cloud Service Delivery Group at Logicworks provides strategic oversight to our customers and helps them achieve the greatest possible benefits from our products and services. A Cloud Service Delivery Manager (“CSDM”) focuses on helping their set of customers identify and achieve meaningful business results. They serve as the customer’s trusted advisor and facilitator throughout their AWS and/or Azure cloud journeys. CSDMs address customer challenges early, keep their stakeholders informed, and escalate issues where necessary. The primary measures of success for this role are retention, customer satisfaction, and the identification of growth opportunities.
We are looking for talented, naturally curious, and persistent individuals with excellent relationship-building, discovery, and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of on-boarding new and nurturing existing customers as well as familiarity with the nuances of an MSP operation. If you enjoy staying on your toes, are adaptable and resourceful, you will fit right into an environment where your opinion counts.
- Engage customers - collaborate with sales and other Logicworks teams to develop strong customer relationships, build a growing retention base, and drive Logicworks service adoption for a named set of customers (Senior positions will be assigned larger strategic accounts)
- Be a customer advocate - work with support and engineering teams to convey customer feedback as input to Logicworks service/technology roadmaps
- Think big - ability to assess customer marketplace circumstances, organizational readiness, and C-level sponsor willingness to initiate conversations that lead to broader strategic transformation programs, construct large, complex multi-month programs which include multiple engagement services
- Work with Sales to support the commercial relationship - help provide information and input needed to plan and implement a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities, proposal construction, including estimations
- Stay up to date - At any moment be able to provide a snapshot status of accounts - what's coming up, what are the current challenges, and what's happened recently
- Work with the customers on operational and tactical issues such as establishing maintenance windows, following up with customers to drive adoption of security and patch compliance best practices.
- Work with customers to provide visibility and guidance around their Logicworks services through regular meetings and reporting.
- Monitor the health of the customer relationship and services by using internal tools
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, and project planning.
- Engage with Director and C-Level executives to understand business needs
- Proven track record of managing and growing large-scale enterprise customers
- Understanding of common infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) customer patterns including implementation, scaling, and transition challenges.
- Experience with design of modern, scalable delivery models for managed services support teams.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape.
- Outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs.
- Basic technical cloud certification - AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or Azure Fundamentals. Any advanced certifications like AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate or Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator would be preferred (or the ability to earn them shortly after hire).
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed.
- Ability to identify the relationships between business services, information, applications, and global infrastructure assets.
- Enterprise IT management frameworks (ITIL)
- Project Management frameworks (PMP, PRINCE2)
Things that will make you successful at Logicworks:
- You’re a self-starter
- You’re “low-drama”
- Active curiosity
- Analytical, problem-solving, and dot-connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
- Excellent individual and group presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience initiating and building positive relationships
- Ability to function in a rapidly changing environment and comfort with ambiguity
Successful contributors at Logicworks display the following personality traits:
- They are internally driven self-starters, and enjoy working on small-team projects
- They are intensely curious while displaying analytical, problem-solving, and dot-connecting skills
- They display strong communication and presentation skills, both oral and written and are comfortable with individual and group presentations
- They have cultivated strong interpersonal skills and have experience initiating and building positive relationships
- They are comfortable within a rapidly changing technical landscape and are comfortable navigating the ambiguity that brings
What makes this an exciting opportunity?
Working at a high-growth company is exciting on many levels. You’ll have wide latitude to grow your technical skills and the company actively encourages learning and pays you to gain industry recognized certifications. You’ll find unusually broad opportunities to expand your knowledge and grow your career. New ideas and lateral thinking are the norm, and you’ll find your team and other cross-functional groups are receptive to them, because everything you do here is visible and matters. We are in an industry (the hyper cloud) that is doing cool stuff and the pace-of-change creates exponential areas of growth opportunity - both personally and professionally. Logicworks consistently earns high reviews from employees, has a lengthy employee retention average, and has been voted a Best Place to Work year over year by Crain's and Best & Brightest Co. We would love to hear more about you and how you may be a good fit for the role. Apply below to hear more about the opportunity and team.
Logicworks helps customers migrate, run, and operate mission critical workloads on AWS and Azure with security, scalability, and efficiency baked in. Our innovative Cloud Operations Platform combines world-class engineering talent, policy-as-code, and integrated tooling to enable customers to confidently meet compliance regulations, security requirements, cost control, and high availability. Together with our team of dedicated certified engineers and decades of IT management experience, we ensure our customers’ success across every stage of the Cloud Adoption Framework.
All members of Logicworks are responsible for security of their workstation and mobile devices; this includes:
- Good password practices,
- Safe browsing
- Keeping your devices up to date with security patches – Operating System and Application
- Locking one’s screen when away
- Physically protecting your devices when in public or high-risk areas.
- Attending annual Security Awareness training
All staff is also responsible for adherence and compliance with all Logicworks Security Policy, including but not limited to:
- All Policies contained within the policy package, reviewed and signed.
- All regulatory or compliance policy which is applicable to employee role and responsibilities.
"Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws"
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to, race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizen, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other basis recognized by federal, state or local law.