As a Customer Success Manager, you will provide support to customer stakeholders across, CxO, Operations and Business Units. Making sure that we deliver business outcomes with the best customer experience possible. This should drive customer retention, contract renewals and new leads and opportunities for SoftwareONE to expand our service footprint in their organisation. You will have excellent skills at developing relationships which will allow you to understand the objectives of the customer organisation to align the appropriate SoftwareONE Solution and Services.
- You will be responsible for the seamless transition of service delivery from onboarding to managed service Business As Usual [BAU] phase
- You may be required to conduct Onboarding sessions with your customer stakeholders providing insight on: SoftwareONE Service scope, Support process, Escalations management, Customer Success Manager role and focus, Tools overview & demo etc. to educate the Customer stakeholders to start leveraging SoftwareONE support, services & tools.
- You will conduct regular business reviews with your customer stakeholders providing insight on: SoftwareONE Service usage and performance, opportunities for optimisation, relevant developments in business, new features or capabilities released within the supported areas which could enable a goal within the customer business.
- As part of BAU and the business review reporting you will monitor and report Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Business Outcomes, SLA’s/KPI’s and if needed initiate and monitor Service Improvement Plans (SIP’s) initiated within the Service organisation. You will provide escalation management for managed service-related escalations and keeping your customer up-to-date on resolution progress. Where necessary you will work with the customer and delivery teams to create and agree upon Service Improvement Plans if required.
- You will accompany and orchestrate the Root Cause Analysis of Critical and Major Incidents raised by customer and align with the executing support staff to optimize experience for the customer, SoftwareONE and/or partners
- You will equip yourself and maintain up to date working knowledge of the Services supported by SoftwareONE
- You will be responsible for driving and accelerating adoption of our services through advising customers on best practices for using SoftwareONE and/or partner solutions and align with Sales and Solution Sales on upcoming up- or cross-selling opportunities accordingly.
- You will relay customer needs and requirements back to internal SoftwareONE Global Service teams for future Service and Solution development.
- You will mentor team members and assist them with their professional development.
- You will understand the information available from other SoftwareONE Service lines to provide input to Account Business Plans to position SoftwareONE Services and Solutions.
- You will provide thought leadership in highly complex projects/programs throughout the pre-sales and initial planning process
- You will possess a detailed understanding of the end-to-end onboarding process for SoftwareONE Managed Services customers.
- You will work with the Onboarding Team to transition the service into BAU and obtain acceptance sign off from the customer and the Managed Services Delivery team that all parties are happy with this.
- You will have a detailed understanding of the end-to-end onboarding process for SoftwareONE Managed Services customers and work closely with the onboarding team when required..