Autodesk makes the software and tools that help people imagine, design, and make a better world. If you've ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you've experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with their software. Autodesk offers their employees benefits like:
Job Requisition ID #
Recruit, manage and continually develop a network of professional software developers marketing and selling products and services that drive sales of Autodesk products and services in China.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement and manage developer programs in China. Top priority is identifying and developing close partnerships with key members of the Autodesk Developer Network and users of Autodesk Platform Services (formerly Forge) - recruiting new members that provide high priority capabilities.
- Identify, recruit, develop close relationships, and persuade key software and services partners to support the latest Autodesk products and technologies.
- Work closely with product teams to target and develop persuasive relationships with key developers – including support for “Vanguard Teams” made up of Customers, ISVs and SIs.
- Work closely with Autodesk sales teams and channel partners driving customer use and value of Autodesk APIs/Platforms.
- Plan and execute proactive outbound virtual and in person events that drive adoption of new Autodesk platform technologies to grow the commercial value delivered by our ecosystem partners.
- Coordinate with Developer Technical Services management and engineers to enhance the program offerings and services delivered (proactive and reactive support).
- Establish a 1 to many relationships with all Americas software partners including providing them with an emergency contact.
- Drive application support in China for the latest releases of Autodesk products and services (i.e. next release of AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor, Fusion 360, Civil 3D, Collections, Autodesk Construction Cloud, other cloud services, and so on).
- University degree with specialization in business and/or software technologies.
- Five years minimum experience in technology business development, marketing or developing partner channels/ecosystems in the technical software industry.
- Fluent in computer science concepts and terminology.
- Familiar with design and engineering professions and practices including in the architecture, civil, mechanical and manufacturing industries.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Strong sales and motivational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong public speaking skills
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
We believe flexibility in how and where work gets done is good for our people and teams. Embracing a hybrid-first model allows us to better meet... Read more