The Morgan Stanley Financial Planning Director position offers a unique opportunity to work in a local office directly with Financial Advisors to provide financial planning advice and analysis to the firm’s clients. This challenging role enables the Financial Planning Director to provide in-depth insight into the nuances of wealth planning and the innovative planning tools and resources that advisors utilize to deliver holistic advice to clients. As a Financial Planning Director, you will leverage your CFP or CPWA designation, as well as, relevant industry experience and expertise to assist advisors and their clients to clarify their long-term objectives and take the steps necessary to reach their goals.
Becoming a Financial Planning Director at Morgan Stanley will allow you to:
Help Others Achieve Their Goals - You can help others achieve their personal and financial goals and make a difference in their lives.
Develop Industry Expertise- In this role, you will continue to refine your skills and remain current with the ever changing financial services industry
Build a Personally and Financially Rewarding Career – You have the potential to grow your network within Morgan Stanley and leverage your skills to promote career mobility and advancement
- Complete proprietary training in wealth planning disciplines, investment strategies, and product suitability
- Demonstrate expertise in cash flow analysis, investment strategy, retirement planning, income protection, asset protection, and tax strategies
- Collaborate effectively with local management team to prioritize financial planning engagements
- Assist Financial Advisors with helping their clients articulate their financial goals within the context of their investment strategy
- Facilitate business growth by driving client loyalty
- Work closely with other solutions specialists to incorporate sophisticated solutions into the client’s financial picture
- Drive goals based wealth management strategy with Financial Advisors and their clients
- Deliver exemplary service and financial guidance to clients, including recommendation of suitable investments and proposed financial strategies
- Remain current with all CFP and/or CPWA continuing education requirements
- Comply with all regulatory requirements, including licensing and registrations.