At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
As an Executive Assistant in Human Resources at Pitney Bowes you are proactive with exceptional organizational skills. You can juggle many things without getting overwhelmed. You love being part of an engaging team. This will be a hybrid role primarily working remotely with the ability to come into our Stamford, CT location when needed.
- Support the Vice President of Human Resources for our business units and the VP of Human Resources for our Corporate Functions along with 3 HR Directors.
- Manage multiple calendars proactively.
- Oversee and manage all travel arrangements (domestic and international): generate itineraries and assemble travel packets.
- Responsible for all administrative duties, meeting planning, correspondence, filing, scanning, copying, handling visitors and phones, conference rooms, supplies, etc.
- Execute expense reporting and reviews through Certify
- Prepares presentations, excel spreadsheets, organizational charts, and other administrative tracking materials as needed based upon work and actions needed
- Create and oversee MS Teams sites.
- Create and manage purchase agreements.
- Other duties as assigned.
As an Executive Assistant you have:
- 5+ years of experience supporting an Executive team.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Maintain confidentiality at all times is critical in this role.
- Treat people with respect and uphold the organizational values.
- Follow policies and procedures; complete tasks correctly and on time
- Ability to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events
- Advanced knowledge of computers and Windows based software
- Must have strong technical skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Solid organizational skills and must be detail oriented
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from shipping and mailing solutions, to ecommerce logistics services, to financial services. For over 100 years Pitney Bowes has been innovating and delivering technologies that remove the complexity of getting commerce transactions precisely right.
The wage range for this position is $32.12 to $40.15 per hour, with the actual pay dependent on your skills and experience as they relate to the job requirements and the location where you will be performing the job.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (PB Live Well)
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services to more than 90... Read more