In this position, you will work closely with clients in helping to define geospatial-centric solutions and implementation of those solutions. You will solve complex geospatial problems by evaluating and translating the customer`s business goals, objectives, and strategies.
This team supports UN and Humanitarian clients. You will be part of a talented cross-functional team of dynamic and passionate engineers to deliver capabilities that enable our customers to make a difference in communities around the world. You will be part of a team that influences lasting contributions for communities with the web and mobile applications you create.
The Professional Services division is the consulting and implementation arm of Esri. We break ground in new markets, push the technology envelope and ultimately deliver transformational solutions to high profile clients worldwide. The Professional Services organization is comprised of nearly 1,000 talented business and technical professionals who strive every day to help our users be successful.Responsibilities
- Help clients translate real-world needs into practical, state-of-the-art GIS solutions
- Recommend relevant strategies, architectures, and solutions for customer requirements and work with customers to prepare implementations, change management, and migration activities
- Manage projects and support customers throughout the entire project life-cycle, including requirements, analysis, design, build, and implementation
- Lead the scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables through planning, tracking, quality assurance, change control, and risk management
- Establish, develop, and expand relationships with customers, partners, and distributors
- 5+ years of professional experience in a similar position, supporting similar responsibilities
- Professional experience supporting the design, implementation, and administration of enterprise geospatial technology
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and translate a customer`s business goals, objectives, and strategies into solutions
- Ability to develop project designs, work plans, budgets, and schedules
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical project managers or customers
- A record of using technology to improve organizational workflows, drive innovation and connect and integrate systems
- Strong project management skills with the ability to deliver complex projects on time and within budget
- Experience developing project approaches, designs, work plans, budgets, and schedules
- Ability to connect with thought leaders across United Nations and Global Development Organizations
- Bachelor`s Degree in Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Geography or related field such as international development, economics, or business management
- Experience with ArcGIS, location-based services, geo-enabled apps, spatial analysis, or similar geospatial technology
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns including services-oriented and cloud computing architecture
- Hold a Project Management certification or ability to get one
- Understanding of IT integration concepts such as databases, web services, webhooks, mobile device configurations, web browsers, IT system architecture concepts
- Master`s Degree in Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Geography or related field
- Proficient in foreign language skills such as Arabic, French, Spanish, and/or Mandarin
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Esri’s competitive total rewards strategy includes industry-leading health and welfare benefits: medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance for employees (and their families), 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, minimum accrual of 80 hours of vacation leave, twelve paid holidays throughout the calendar year, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Base salary is one component of our total rewards strategy. Compensation decisions and the base range for this role take into account many factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
A reasonable estimate of the base salary range is $74,880.00 - $150,280.00.
About us. At Esri, we build cutting-edge geographic information system (GIS) technology that our customers use to solve the world’s most complex... Read more