2023 Nestlé USA Finance Management Trainee
You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, Toll House, and Lean Cuisine, as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth. Across our organization, we’re building a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is encouraged, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day!
Here at Nestlé USA, you are empowered to become a student of the business and deliver the best to our consumers. We’re inviting forward-thinking and courageous future leaders to embrace an entrepreneurial approach and start their journey of growth!
If you're a current undergraduate student eager to make an impact on an enormous scale, take strides into greatness by joining Nestlé USA.What to Expect
Nestlé's Finance function delivers value above and beyond just financial reporting and analysis. Our role as strategic business partners is to drive decision-making, translate insights into meaningful actions, and enable great ideas to come to life. As a member of our team, you will support some of the world's most well-known brands, and embark on a career journey that enriches and accelerates your development.
Our comprehensive 3 ½ year Finance Management Trainee Program gives you hands-on experience and knowledge essential to begin a successful career in Finance & Accounting at Nestlé USA.
You will begin your rotation-based learning journey in manufacturing finance and will continue to build your skills in each additional rotation by learning key processes and business strategies. You choose the path where your additional 2 rotations take you; focusing on Operations Finance or General Finance. The program allows you to experience roles that span manufacturing, operations, supply chain, sales, or corporate finance. Completion of this program puts you on a path for future leadership positions within Nestlé USA.Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field to be completed between December 2022 and June 2023, or
- 5th year Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, to be completed between December 2022 and June 2023
- Related majors include: Economics, Business, Math, Operations and Industrial Engineering
- Have completed, or plan to complete, accounting courses up to and including Intermediate Accounting (or college/university equivalent)
- Preferred cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Previous Finance Co-Op/Internship or other practical experience in a CPG industry preferred
- Leadership experience in an extra-curricular activity or organization
- Available to start the program June 2023
- Ability and willingness to relocate to any Nestlé USA location, up to three times, over the duration of the program
- Sponsorship for work visas are not available for this program
- Risk takers who challenge the status quo, aren’t afraid to try and fail, and who set high expectations for themselves and others.
- Collaborative problem solvers and doers who hold themselves and their teammates accountable.
- Self-starters who are results-oriented, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious and who take initiative.
- Strong communicators who exhibit leadership skills and demonstrate the outstanding ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including relocation benefits.
- Exposure to leadership across Finance and the larger Nestlé USA organization.
- Access to a robust learning and development curriculum
- Volunteer in community service opportunities with a variety of Nestlé Shared Valued Organizations (e.g. Boys & Girls Club of America)
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.