The Technology, Media, and Telecommunications business line is seeking a PowerBI/Tableau/Data Analyst to join the Analytics department in our Technology, Media, and Telecommunications business line. You will slice and dice data, analyze information, communicate your findings, and collaborate on product development. Outcome of your work will serve multiple business purposes, from commercialized software solution development, driving internal business decisions, to consulting external clients.
You should be able to demonstrate that you have an outstanding knowledge and hands-on experience in the below areas:
- Design, build, maintain, and optimize data visualizations and other self-service tools to provide actionable insights that enhance business decision making.
- Shape best practices in visualization to deliver an excellent end-user experience
- Leverage a full range of visualization platform technologies to design and implement production-ready solutions and create advanced BI visualizations.
- Partner with enterprise data architects to define data requirements of business intelligence visualizations and tools.
- Champion utilization of business intelligence technology across functional roles throughout the organization
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years working with Tableau and PowerBI; up to date on the latest version and product capabilities, familiar with API.
- 4+ years’ experience in integrating data visualization tools successfully with data ecosystem
- 2+ years of experience in SQL
- Analyze data for trends and patterns, understanding insight from data with a unbiassed mindset.
- Strong spirit of innovation, self-starter, independent, and with the ability to come up with solutions to meet business problems
- Experience in implementation of end-to-end BI life-cycle projects including dimensional modeling, ETL/integration processes, and metadata modeling
- Must have experience in Agile reports delivery methodology
- Must have a deep understanding of data warehouse processes, dimensional modeling (star schema and snowflake schema), and ETL/Integration
- Keen attention to detail with deep quantitative and analytical skills and demonstrated capacity to solve problems and enhance reporting
- Strong relationship skills and ability to build alignment among customers and key stakeholders with demonstrated experience influencing without authority
- Data interfaces such as Web Services, REST API, and XML.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Informatics or similar analytical field or equivalent experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
Job ID: 279244
Posted On: 2023-01-12
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina