Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our products and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is the world’s first Data-to-Everything Platform. Now organizations no longer need to worry about where their data is coming from, and they are free to focus on the business outcomes that data can deliver. Splunk is going through a high growth period, and we are looking for a creative and driven Talent Sourcer to help us identifying and attracting the best talent within the EMEA region. In this role you will be part of a fun and motivated Talent Acquisition team and you will be instrumental in identifying A-Class Splunkers across different career levels. If the terms growth mindset and dedication ring a bell and you have a great sense of humour and career aspiration, then look no further - you have found your new team!Responsibilities:
- Source and attract top talent to Splunk for our customer facing roles including Sales, Professional Services, and Pre-Sales roles
- Identify and attract passive candidates through referrals, networking, internet searches, LinkedIn, SeekOut and other social media databases.
- Build a diverse pipeline of candidates for current and future roles
- Mapping technology companies across EMEA, identifying the top talent from competitors.
- Generating qualified candidates through direct sourcing via telephone and/or email.
- Pre-screening potential candidates including for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Partnering with Recruiters, HR and Hiring Managers to fully understand requirements and to ensure a full candidate experience.
- Experience of talent sourcing across EMEA, within a software or technology business.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Sound understanding of go to market job roles including: Professional Services, Sales, Pre-Sales
- Expertise in sourcing and screening diverse pools of candidates
- An ability to be organized across multiple roles
- Shown client interaction skills, including partnering with and influencing hiring managers, ability to conduct a comprehensive intake call and provide open communication throughout the process.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.