At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.We are seeking an experienced, Talent Acquisition Partner, who will be a member of a global team responsible for the full life-cycle of talent acquisition activities including: sourcing, screening, talent pipeline development, the selection process (interviewing, presenting a qualified short list of candidates, extending offers) and on-boarding successful candidates to Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS).
Manage and drive appropriate sourcing, assessment, selection and pre-onboarding strategies. You will have responsibility for managing the end to end recruiting process from the Recruiting Strategy meeting, to posting, and screening until the offer has been accepted. This will happen in collaboration with the Hiring Manager and HRBP.
- Maintain current market knowledge and external trends.
- Build and maintain meaningful and trusted relationships that result in dynamic hiring manager and candidate experiences
- Utilize BMS’s Employer Brand to effectively build relationships with external candidates and to ‘market’ opportunities within BMS
- Lead and facilitate recruitment strategy meetings for active requisitions, which provide an overview of the external market, as well as a firm understanding of the capabilities needed by the business
- Execute the full life-cycle recruiting process including sourcing, interviewing, presenting candidates, and negotiating offers
- Responsible for providing quality candidates to the hiring manager in a timely manner
- Manage relationships with third party vendors (if engaged)
- Demonstrate successful partnership with sourcing team.
- Champion structured interviewing and selection methodology / approach with client group and ensure strong interview capabilities for those on the panel
- Manage the recruitment process for all reqs assigned while leading a matrixed team on 1-2 creative projects (ie Social Media Branding, University Relations etc)
- In partnership with Talent Lead, present monthly at client Leadership Team meetings. Provide recruiting updates (including reporting analytics), trends, obstacles, and competitive market intelligence on the talent pools we’re actively sourcing from
- Lead a portion of demand planning, working with HR BP & Business/Finance
- Provide preparation /overview to the candidate prior to their interview day
- Manage candidate debrief sessions following the interviews and communication with the candidate throughout the interviewing process
- Work with the HRBP and Compensation to put forward a competitive offer package with input from the hiring manager
- Responsible for data integrity within the Applicant Tracking System, Candidate Relationship Management and other systems
- Learning to develop TA strategy for a business area.
- Peer Level Mentoring/New Hire Training
- Demonstrated experience/interface with senior level management and TA business partners
- Proficient in using an ATS - Workday preferred
- Ability to utilize Workday reporting and/or other tech/reporting to share with business
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders at all levels of a highly matrixed organization and the ability to work across cross-functional, cross-organizational teams
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effectively communicate virtually with peers and business leaders
- Ability to work independently on multiple concurrent tasks.
- Ability to appropriately handle highly confidential information.
- Ability to work with limited day-to-day supervision.
- Ability to perform role with high degree of professionalism.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines and superior customer service are all critical success factors for this role.
- Strong understanding of technology and experience using talent acquisition systems, including Applicant Tracking, Candidate Relationship Management, social media, and other predictive tools
- 10% travel
- BA/BS degree in a concentration related to business, marketing, or life sciences required or equivalent in work experience
- 3-5 years of successful recruiting experience in Pharma/Biotech industry, including full cycle recruiting work
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.