- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in global supply chain management for consumer electronics.
- Experience in Injection Molding, Metal CNC, Die-casting, MIM, Hinge, Forging, Glass, Painting, Plating, Sheet Metal, and Die-cuts.
- Experience with manufacturing and supply chain processes.
- Experience collaborating and working cross-functionally with Engineering and Product teams.
- Experience working and partnering with supplier management at a global scale.
- Experience working with international supply base partners at executive levels.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, ambiguous settings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, sourcing, consulting, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $96,000-$141,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Drive all aspects of the commercial and contractual engagement with our global mechanical supply base. Manage mechanical material spending and related capital investments.
- Manage suppliers to ensure production readiness, assurance of supply, and overall quality in support of builds and sustaining operations. Develop and execute global supply chain strategies.
- Maintain partnerships with internal partners including Engineering, Marketing, and Operations teams to drive innovative, cost effective, and quality solutions that support our overall product launch and sustainability goals.
- Manage supply chain risk while creating flexible supply chain solutions. Drive cost reductions with Should Cost Model and work with partners for cost-effective supply chain solutions.
Build for everyone Since our founding in 1998, Google has grown by leaps and bounds. Starting from two computer science students in a university... Read more