CAREERS AT WOLTERS KLUWERHuman impact that moves society.
Your work will help professionals make critical decisions that impact the lives of millions of people and shape society for the future.
We are looking for a motivated, collaborative & enthusiastic individual to join our Regulatory Reporting EMEA Product Management Team. If you love interacting with customers, abstracting a detailed plan & strategy into powerful, engaging market messages and collaborating with many different teams keeping everyone aligned on the same goals then this is the right job for you.
In this role you will be accountable to ensure our regulatory reporting software is fit for the client’s needs. Your main responsibilities will be to create and maintain a prioritized one-year plan for several products striking the right balance between the regulatory changes, customer needs and internal goals you capture from your large group of stakeholders.
As product manager you will interact with a large, diverse group of stakeholders to achieve the right priorities.
- Take the end accountability over your entire product and all required changes, it’s scope, time to market and quality
- Timely capture regulatory updates and integrate them in the product plan
- Develop and maintain one or several well aligned, prioritized product plan which anticipate the customer, regulator and internal needs over a period of 1-3 years
- Interact closely with the customer facing part of our organization and with customers directly to capture requirements and to address complaints or escalations
- Collaborate with the development scrum teams to translate the roadmap into a workable backlog with business value, estimates, acceptance criteria and make sound priority calls to adjust the plan when needed
- Sign-of the delivery based on the deliveries presented by the development team (product demo, test plan, test execution results, release and product documentation).
- Visit customers to explain the product roadmap & strategy and to tune your roadmap continuously into a customer focused journey maximizing value for all parties
- Guide and support the product development team, taking a role of a senior leader able to distinguish between priorities easily and to make decisions quickly
- Take a lead in setting the price of new modules within your products in alignment with sales & product development
- Maintain contact with the different European regulators your products are servicing
- Deliver input to marketing to drive several campaigns related to your products
- Participate to customer events, occasionally presenting about your products
- Support the sales process
- Understand, fine tune, expand and articulate the complete value proposition to customers & senior management
Qualifications, Skills, Behaviours & Attitudes
- A degree in Computer Science/Economics/Management/Financial Services
- Great communication (written and oral) skills – feeling comfortable with stakeholders communication & management reporting and presentations
- Excellent experience with the relevant aspects of software development organizations
- A good understanding on current and emerging technologies that affect the products or the way the scrum teams work.
- Assertive and results driven mindset– able to work with and influence multiple stakeholders across different departments, including Product Development, Professional Services and Product Management
- Comfortable to express vision and build the road to make it a reality
- Thorough understanding of project management, preferably with some exposure to standards like Lean, Agile, Scrum, is an asset. Certification in one or more of these areas is a plus
- Relevant working experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner holding product backlog responsibility is an asset
- Fluent in English (other languages a plus)
- Resilient to work in a challenging and physically dispersed environment