Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
As Nokia's growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
R&D Architecture (RDA) comprises capturing of business, operational, technical, and non- functional requirements from stakeholders and delivering an architecture to meet the defined needs and constraints. The scope of work includes processing of use case and feature requirements into conceptual models, operational scenarios, technical requirements, and functional descriptions. RDA has a broad system and product architecture competence and ecosystem understanding.
Key responsibilities/Job description
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Candidates with Bachelor´s in CS, EE, will be more relevant.
- At least 10 years' experience as a software professional
- Creates and maintains the Area Backlog.
- Prioritizes and sequences the Backlog according to business value or ROI
- Experience in Jira tool for creation of SAFe Capabilities, Epics and stories
- Assists with the elaboration of Epics, Themes and Features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint.
- Host and organize weekly Feeder Stream meetings with Product Management, Architects to grooming the feature till FS3 levels.
- Translate customer requirement into technical requirements with Architects
- Conveys the Vision and Goals at the beginning of every Release and Sprint.
- Represents the customer, interfaces and engages the customer.
- Participates in the daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives.
- Inspects the product progress at the end of every Sprint and has complete authority to accept or reject work done.
- E2E responsible for feature and acts as feature owner
- Present weekly report on feature progress to management
Working experience in subscriber data management.
Knowledge of the 5G core standards – SDL, UDR, UDSF etc.
Knowledge of robust, scalable, real-time databases.
Working experience in multi-site team.
Working experience in developing software in agile teams.
Working experience of C++ development, test and delivery.
Self-starter able to make progress with minimal supervision
Ability to work within a team environment
Excellent communication and presentation skills.