Follow Raytheon Technologies To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly!
Country:United States of America
Location:CO109: 16510 E Hughes Drive, Aurora 16510East Hughes Drive Building S79, Aurora, CO, 80011 USA
Position Role Type:Onsite
At Raytheon, the foundation of everything we do is rooted in our values and a higher calling – to help our nation and allies defend freedoms and deter aggression. We bring the strength of more than 100 years of experience and renowned engineering expertise to meet the needs of today’s mission and stay ahead of tomorrow’s threat. Our team solves tough, meaningful problems that create a safer, more secure world.
In Systems Integration and Test (SI&T) we integrate, verify, and validate our products. We put our systems together, exercise them in the lab or in the field, measure and analyze performance, and make sure our products work the first time and every time. To accomplish this we develop plans and procedures, debug and evaluate system functions and interfaces, develop test environments, and work hand-in-hand with our customers.
We are seeking a Senior Systems Integration & Test Engineer to support programs in Aurora CO, for programs in our Raytheon Systems strategic business unit.
The Systems Test Engineer participates in a program which includes establishing methods and techniques, planning tests, develop test scripting, writing procedures and reports, and conducting tests utilizing comprehensive knowledge of these complex subsystems. Utilizes a broad knowledge of engineering knowledge, and applies understanding of principles of related engineering and software technology to ensure test validity and integrity. Conducts tests, which include collaborating with others in establishing language, database, and computer simulation requirements and configuration management techniques.
- This position is an onsite role.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Develop and execute plans and procedures for the test of a complex, software based system
- Develop and implement automation using scripting methods or techniques
- Identify, document, and troubleshoot issues seen during execution
- Support reporting and data analysis activities related to test activities
- Travel to support the program. Travel not anticipated to exceed 10%
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s in science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations
- Integration/Test experience on a government software development contract, including:
- Experience preparing and executing procedures
- Proficiency with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience with script development (Python, Perl, CECIL)
- Experience preparing and executing objectives
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving software system execution problems
- Experience utilizing discrepancy report systems
- Experience with systems engineering principles and activities
- Active and transferable U.S. government issued Secret security clearance is required prior to start date. U.S. citizenship is required, as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Experience working in a Satellite Ground System development or operations environment
- Experience with ground station satellite domains (command and telemetry, flight dynamics or mission planning)
- Test Automation (Eggplant, Cucumber, Gherkin)
- Experience with Raytheon EclipseTM or Raytheon EquinoxTM products
- Experience with Java or C++
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
* Please consider the following role type definition as you apply for this role.
- Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
This requisition is eligible for an employee referral award. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the referral award.The salary range for this role is 75,000 USD - 161,000 USD; however, RTX considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, location, education/training, and key skills. Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms