Location:39 Changi North Crescent, Singapore
Position Role Type:Unspecified
Singapore Innovation Hub is looking for an ambitious Accountant on a 12-month renewable contract to provide support to the Project Management Office by managing daily finance tasks. You will be part of a team of Project Managers/ Engineers working to maintain order and transparency for the Innovation Hub's finances as it deploys and rolls out multiple projects.
Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the Accountant's day-to-day work. the ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to details.
The goal is to contribute to the accurate preparation of grant claims with audited financial statements and help the Innovation Hub to be fully aware of its financial condition. This way, the leadership team can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities
- Provides financial support including forecasting, budgeting and analyzing variations from budget
- Analyses and prepares financial statements and reports according to legal and company accounting and financial guideline
- performs administrative functions related to or for the finance division, such as updating of accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- maintains proper documentation of Finance activities and operations including accounts receivable and verifies invoices assist senior accountants/ financial controller in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven experience as a junior accountant / financial analyst
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers & figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality with regards to company accounts
- Proficient computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel) and familiarity with relevant ERP/ MRP software preferred. Example: SAP
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Account, Business, Finance, Math or a relevant field.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms