The GTM Finance Business Partner organization is a critical team within Celonis. The team operates in a highly visible environment to executive leadership and is a key player in setting Celonis's strategic & financial objectives. The goals and objective our the GTM FInance Business Partner organization include:
- Guiding executive partners to achieve their operational & financial objectives
- Providing objective, data-driven insights that assist in strategic decision making
- Being a trusted advisor and advocate to our Executive partners.
- Build KPI Frameworks that measure business performance
- Drive the overall financial success of Celonis
The Finance Director will be a key part of a fast paced and highly effective global GTM Finance team. This role will help build the financial planning structure to support business leaders in executing global strategic initiatives that drive growth for Celonis. This role will report into the Vice President of GTM Finance. Your role will include:
- Finance business partnership support for our global Go-to-Market organization— build trusted relationships with key business partners, combining commercial acumen with data-driven analysis to provide insightful recommendations
- Develop monthly and quarterly management reporting — analyzing financial results, distilling key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and presenting key messages to senior leadership
- Build and deploy global financial models and operational processes, including long range planning and annual operating plan
- Drive comprehensive financial planning and rolling forecasting for bookings, revenue, and expenses
- Develop and analyze key performance indicators across supporting key business stakeholders
- Ad-hoc financial analysis to assess new strategic initiatives and projects
- Communicate and present results of analysis to executive management
- Utilize Workday and Anaplan for management reporting and variance analysis
That qualifications you need:
- BA/BS degree, concentrations in Finance, Economics, and/or Accounting preferred; MBA from top program is a plus
- 15+ years of progressively responsible experience in corporate finance, business finance, or related fields
- Technology and/or SaaS experience
- Professional Services P&L experience
- Highly advanced Excel skills with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and break down complex problems to provide clear and effective recommendations
- Impeccable analytical skills and intellectual curiosity to understand drivers and outcomes
- Excellent communication skills; can establish credibility, build consensus, and partner cross-functionally without direct authority
- Ability to interpret data, order and assess its value and present the findings to the relevant stakeholders in a clear and concise way
- Team player with the ability to partner cross functionally in growing global organization
Total compensation package will include base salary + bonus/commission + equity + benefits (health, dental, life, 401k, and paid time off). Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and that the actual total compensation offer will be determined based on various factors, including, but not limited to, applicant's qualifications, skills, experiences, and location.
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its... Read more