Explore remote-friendly, flexible opportunities and join our mission to make work life simpler, more pleasant and more productive.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategorySalesJob Details
Slack is more than just a tech company, we are on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack Values are woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek outstanding talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same.
We are searching for an outstanding enterprise sales person to focus on our large customers and opportunities in Switzerland. The successful candidate will understand customers business objectives and act as their trusted advisor for using Slack most effectively. They will gather customer feedback and requests while working with internal teams to help align our product roadmap. This individual needs to communicate effectively across multiple departments and customers, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoys the challenges of providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
If you're a sales professional with a proven track record in helping customers achieve lofty goals, we should chat.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and encouraging culture we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
What you will be doing
- You will own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- You will foster new relationships for Slack in Switzerland through outbound efforts
- Help educate customers on the value of Slack throughout the adoption cycle
- You navigate key decision makers to build Slack awareness within organizations
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with Slack teammates to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal
- You will initiate, negotiate and close new and renewal contracts with customers
- You will communicate and coordinate/escalate issues appropriately including billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquires
- You will collaborate and work with different members of the Accounts team (Technical Account Managers, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- You will prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- You will monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends
- Provide recommendations based on customer's business needs and usage patterns
- You will conduct periodic customer health-checks with an emphasis on customer happiness
- You will serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
What you should have
- Account Executive experience with Enterprise customers in Switzerland
- Relevant sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Shown negotiation and closing skills
- Consistent track record of navigating within large or mid-market organizations
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Ability to handle multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Some travel required
- Fluent English plus French or German language skills are a must
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
Diversity & Inclusion
Equality is a core tenet of how we run our business, and we believe that equality and diversity make us a better company and community. We respect and value employees from every background, and we thrive as a result. We believe that businesses are the greatest platform for change, and all businesses have the opportunity to be a platform for change. We are committed to making an impact on our community.
Slack has transformed business communication. Its the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.Accommodations
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc. or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.