Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact.
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
The Event Marketing Intern will join the Seller Experience Marketing team at Back Market. The Seller Experience Marketing team is the epicenter of seller satisfaction, ensuring access to the right tools, services and support to maximize performance on Back Market. Events are a significant key to seller satisfaction as they provide insight and unmatched personalized attention and training on various topics. Reporting to the senior lead of B2B marketing in NYC, the Event Marketing Intern will be a fearless and confident communicator that is comfortable working cross-border with their team.
Your Mission (If You Accept It): 🥇
Event Management: support management of global events tracker, including process and budget
- Track event attendance across global teams, coordinate logistics
- Support in the production of Back Market’s BackForum annual seller event
- In partnership with the B2B Marketing Manager, you will help coordinate seller-facing webinars including content, attendee outreach and hosting of webinar.
Email & Content Marketing: support email marketing campaigns with content and translation (English-French) to drive awareness of Back Market events with existing sellers and for new business opportunities, among other email marketing initiatives related to seller experience.
- Report on performance KPIs and share post-campaign metrics
- Make recommendations on ways to improve email marketing campaigns/content
- Experience with email marketing tools like Pardot
General Marketing Support: be a constant handraiser within the small but mighty seller experience marketing team.
- Support the team in accomplishing ambitious goals to improve the Back Market seller experience
- Be fearless in speaking your mind and sharing feedback on new ideas and better ways to do things.
- Be hungry and eager to learn to maximize your time with the team!
You’re At The Right Place If: ⭐
- You are fluent in French and English
- You are inherently curious, you are idealistic but you challenge the status quo responsibility and can always find a middle ground
- You have some strong presentation and communication skills
- You are passionate about creating connections with people
- You are organized, structured and have a lot of drive with a can-do / will-do attitude
- You’re a fantastic team player - you will be working with many teams that have their own goals and visions
About the internship:
- Starting date is in January, 2023
- Duration : 6 months (until July 2023)
- Location : Paris, France
--> You must have an internship agreement provided by your current school
- HR Interview with Felipe, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- If applicable, technical test
- Interview (and live case-study if applicable instead of home assignment/technical test prior to this interview) with Christine, Senior Lead B2B Marketing & Communication
- Interview with Agathe, Head of Seller Experience
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.