Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
About the Opportunity
Flywheel is seeking an Account Executive, Life Science Sales to drive revenue by addressing the unique challenges of imaging related research data management and AI workflows in pharmaceutical/ life sciences companies and clinical trial process.
The Account Executive will be responsible for selling our cloud-scale SaaS solution for organizing, processing, and sharing imaging related healthcare data. Top candidates will have experience selling to pharmaceutical companies, CRO’s, Imaging Core Labs and have a history of strong customer relationships, and an entrepreneurial approach to working with a geographically dispersed team.
Work closely with our teams in Research Sales, Business Development, and Product in a fast-paced startup environment. We’re highly responsive to customer needs and constantly strive to make a positive contribution to the biomedical and life sciences communities we serve. Team members are recognized and rewarded when advocating for customer success and satisfaction over other concerns. We value self-motivated, creative individuals who work well in a collaborative environment – constantly generating and sharing new ideas and solutions with the team.
Flywheel has a comprehensive benefits package and encourages a balanced work life and home life.Responsibilities
- Develop and expand a portfolio of pharmaceutical customers through lead generation, qualification, and networking.
- Assess customer needs and make recommendations, including designing service packages.
- Sell Flywheel’s value proposition and educate the customer until they can articulate it and connect to their specific needs.
- Meet and exceed sales goals by fulfilling quarterly plans. Track progress toward goals and document activity.
- Prepare sales presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages.
- Demonstrate Flywheel platform to highlight product benefits and capabilities.
- Negotiate long-term contracts and contract expansions with customers.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships with high customer satisfaction.
- Answer questions, describe benefits, and discuss pros and cons of various competing products or services.
- Create marketing assets to promote products.
- Share customer and prospect feedback openly and often across the organization.
- SalesForce proficiency is a plus.
- 7+ years pharmaceutical industry experience with advanced knowledge of pharmaceutical purchasing cycles, company infrastructure, and interdepartmental relationships.
- Demonstrated passion for quota-driven sales, building relationships with potential customers, and providing world-class customer service.
- A desire to be part of a learning organization where mentoring and receiving feedback go hand-in-hand.
- Driven to learn new technical systems to help customers optimize their data workflows.
- Proven success juggling leads and accounts with alacrity.
- Not required, but experience with high-growth SaaS businesses, medical imaging, or AI is a plus.
Do you feel like you don't have everything that's listed above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
Flywheel is the leading research data platform that's transforming the way biomedical and imaging data are managed at leading life sciences, clinical, and academic institutions globally.
Flywheel provides a comprehensive research data solution with all the tools needed for curation, imaging processing, machine learning workflows, and secure collaboration. By leveraging cloud scalability and automating research workflows, Flywheel helps organizations scale research data and analysis, improve scientific collaboration, and accelerate discoveries.
GO STEADY WITH LEVITY
The alchemy of effective teamwork happens when we each take ownership of both the menial and the magical every day. We’re serious, but never stuffy. We keep our cool under pressure because we assume best intentions and maintain perspective. This allows for true teamwork, with a dash of irreverence.
WORK BETTER TOGETHER
We are tenacious and united in our pursuit of solving our customers’ biggest challenges, and no challenge is too big. Diverse backgrounds across our team make us more effective as we listen, absorb, collaborate, and iterate to innovate.
FIGURE IT OUT
We’re obsessed with uncovering the why of any given. Having an open mind allows us to be quick to fail and quick to adapt. We relentlessly pursue continual improvement through learning and imagining new possibilities.
GIVE A SHIT
We’re fueled by grit, boundless energy, and a deep belief that we are doing cool shit. We don’t hesitate to stand up and speak out because we trust that through tough, honest discourse we can drive change and make a real difference for our customers and our mission.
About the Company
Minneapolis, MN, United States
Flywheel is the leading research data platform that provides all the tools needed for data curation, image processing, machine learning workflows,... Read more