Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience working with executives and/or supporting teams on the Administrative front.
- 5 years of experience working in direct executive support.
- Experience in calendar management over international timezones, high-volume travel scheduling and booking, and budgeting of events.
- Ability to collaborate and effectively communicate across a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities independently.
- Effective organisation skills with proven ability to project manage.
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks in a timely manner while maintaining careful attention to detail, including calendar management, travel arrangements, preparing and tracking expense reports and meeting organizational deadlines.
- Partner with your directors to help them scale themselves across their broader organization, often acting as their proxy.
- Act as a focal point of contact for other departments and external suppliers, appropriately handling confidential information as necessary, and build effective responsiveness into existing operations and help define new operational strategies.
- Plan, manage, and execute team off-sites, events, and serve as a technical lead for, and manager of, small projects.
- Collaborate with the global Administrative Business Partner team to ensure successful execution of regularly scheduled domestic and international meetings, events, or projects.