Follow Raytheon Technologies To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly!
Country:United States of America
Location:MD230: 300 Sentinel Drive Suite300 AJ 300 Sentinel Drive Suite 300, Annapolis Junction, MD, 20701 USA
Position Role Type:Unspecified
Raytheon is a premier engineering company that provides technical solutions in software development and systems engineering that address security challenges. Raytheon hires industry-leading cyber professionals, and we treat them like industry-leading cyber professionals. We bring exceptional talent to an array of missions that includes computer network operations, vulnerabilities, characterization, information assurance, and emerging technologies to expand cybersecurity solutions. Raytheon engineers are developing advanced analytics helping transform analysis by making sense of the massive amounts of data that must be processed quickly to respond to evolving mission needs.
CNO developers design custom software tools and techniques on Windows or Linux platforms; are responsible for end-to-end design and development of custom software; diagnose and debug issues using both COTS and GOTS tools; have a firm understanding of how networks work; develop documentation pertinent to operating and supporting developed software and techniques; mentor and lead junior-level developers to accomplish mission objectives sand solve real-time cyber challenges.
- Four (6) years’ experience programming in C, C++, Assembly and Python
- Three (4) years’ experience developing in one (1) or more of the following: Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments, UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments, Mission-applicable platforms
- Three (3) years’ experience with programming CNO tools and techniques
- Two (2) years’ experience with network sockets programming and expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols
- Two (2) years’ experience developing packet-level programs and expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols
- Experience debugging software
- Experience creating and briefing technical presentations
- Knowledge of Unix kernel internals and/or low-level Windows internals, including but not limited to, the OS runtime linker/loader, object file formats (e.g. PE, COFF, ELF), file system internals (e.g. NTFS, ext2, btrfs), OS-specific mandatory and discretionary access control mechanisms, and process and thread APIs and data structures
Position-specific Experience Requirements:
- Read and write C, C++, and Assembly
- Trace code execution in a debugger (windbg/gdb/IDA Pro)
- Reverse engineer with IDA Pro
- Understanding of security protection mechanisms (ASLR, DEP, NX); how to defeat them; how to detect a defeat
- Experience with Mobile development
- Previous vulnerability analysis experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and four (4) years’ experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering; eight (8) years’ of total relevant experience can be substituted for a degree.
Key words: CNO, Computer Network Operations, Cyber, Exploitation, hacker, C programming, C++, kernel, device driver development, network programming, socket programming, embedded, python, Assembly, x86, x64, IDA Pro, Ollydbg, Reverse Engineer, vulnerability researcher, security researcher, embedded systems development, assembly language, gdb, debugging, HexRays, C, reverse engineering, software analysis, Driver Development, Emulator, Emulation, DEP, ASLR, buffer overflow, vulnerability, Debugger, disassembler, Objdump, Gdb, WindDbg, OllyDbg, Python, TCP/IP, BGP, Routing, Unix Internals, Linux Internals, Windows Internals, Solaris Internals, OS Internals, ARM, MIPS, PPC, Heap, Stack, Malware, linker, loader.
Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation, U.S. Citizenship is required. Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms