The Cloud Expert is responsible for managing the pre-sales operations tasks. This role is key to ensuring SoftwareONE can maintain our overall customer experience by providing cloud publisher expertise and enabling the sales team to focus on their core selling activities. The Associate will provide guidance to the sales team and customer on the on-boarding process along with complete knowledge solution around program in the hyperscalers (Microsoft, AWS, Google).
Role & Responsibilities
- Understanding the business of hyperscaler programs (Microsoft, AWS, Google) & support the Global Subsidiaries and customers with the required knowledge
- Providing the knowledge Solution on commercial onboardings
- Supporting the sales team and customers by resolving their pre- and aftersales queries with deep understanding of the programs.
- Responsible for supporting existing accounts with their quoting needs for specific publishers
- Consolidating customer contracts with customers to optimize their pricing and renewal dates
- Publisher specific Opportunity Management – contacting customers to actively consult them on renewals
- Management of open customer requests
- Drive resolution of escalations by working with customers, publishers and other internal departments
- Facilitate the credit and rebill process with operations specialists and finance
Target compensation for this role will be $55,000 - $65,000(mix of base salary and bonus) and will be determined based on candidate qualifications, experience, and location.
The preceding job profile has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required. Additional duties may be assigned and may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
We are not able to consider candidates residing in the state of Hawaii currently.