The Sr. Manager of Digital Content Marketing position provides operational and strategic support towards all aspects of Digital Marketing, including content, video, animation, Social Media, e-mail, Intranet, and Web while also contributing and collaborating on marketing efforts in the Motive Power business. This position reports directly to the Senior Director of Marketing, Motive Power Global and will work as part of a dynamic and global business to plan and develop marketing campaigns, content, messaging, collateral and programs to introduce new products, support existing products, generate leads and to increase market share in the markets that the Motive Power business serves.
Essential Duties & Responsibiteis:
- Develop new and revise existing content, collateral, materials and sales tools associated with battery and charger products and services.
- Work in partnership with and supervise the outsourced creative team, to develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public facing communications, including print, digital, web, social media and video/animation assets and other marketing collateral.
- Plan and prepare application-focused content specifically for publication and sharing across different media channels, including social media, email marketing, blogging, brochures and newsletters.
- Support Regional Marketing Managers by driving campaigns through various communication systems and tailoring messaging for their local markets when required.
- Support tradeshow efforts within the global marketing team by developing show specific content and materials.
Social Media Management:
- Work with the Social Media Committee to manage Global Motive Power social media accounts and provide input and support to Corporate accounts.
- Define KPIs for further development of all Social Media channels where EnerSys is active.
Website and Intranet:
- Develop and maintain content for the Motive Power section of the EnerSys.com website, including landing pages, so that the website stays current, engaging, and lead generating while ensuring that SEO is maximized.
- Support and involvement in corporate web strategy, both on strategic and operational levels.
- Develop digital advertising tactics and platforms (PPC, display, social media sponsored, programmatic, etc.) by expanding audience and improving lead generation.
- Liaise with external partners/agencies, which are running Digital Advertising campaigns.
- Develop marketing campaigns with the end goal of generating qualified leads to increase sales.
Marketing ROI and Statistics:
- Identify KPIs for Social Media, SEO, Website usage, email marketing campaigns, and web activities to regularly measure effectiveness and results with the end result of measuring an ROI on marketing activities.
- Manage activities according to marketing budgets per business units and segments.
Integrated Digital Marketing Activities: Work and collaborate with other members of the Motive Power Marketing team, Product Management team, Customer Experience team, etc. to ensure an integrated, measurable, and effective digital strategy that is in alignment with the overall campaign.
Planning and Budgeting:
- Assist with the development of long term and annual marketing plans.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Work with Sr. Director of MP Marketing to prepare and comply with department budgets.
- Supervise and manage staff to achieve team goals, as and when required.
- Supervise and work with outside agencies and contractors to achieve department goals.
- Participate as a member of cross-functional teams as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a 4-year (Bachelor’s) degree in marketing, advertising, design, business or a related creative field.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in marketing, promotion, design, content development.
- Experience in the material handling industry is preferred.
- High energy & high drive personality with a focus on success. Self-starter mindset is a must with a proven ability to work autonomously.
- Must have excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation. The ability to communicate in a professional and clear manner when dealing with customers, field sales and company contacts is a must.
- Must be fluent and comfortable in speaking, reading and writing English. Candidate must be capable of working in a multinational/multi-language environment.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to interact productively with others.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Ability to translate technical information into understandable and relevant content that is understood by internal stakeholders and customers.
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies. Experience with social media, marketing campaign production, automation and management, and website development/support is preferred.
- Strong multi-tasking and project management background and skillsets.
- Supervisory experience of staff or outsourced agencies is desirable.
- Preferable experience with Salesforce CRM, Adobe Creative Suite, Marketing Automation tools, Digital Asset Management tools, Monday.com platform, Pardot and other marketing software.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office products.
- Must be willing to travel. This role will travel approximately 30% of the time on a yearly basis.