At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced SFDC Anaplan Lead to join our team. As an SFDC Anaplan Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing the design, development, and implementation of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and Anaplan solutions to meet our business requirements. You will serve as the subject matter expert for SFDC and Anaplan and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Work in a project manager capacity to deliver small and large projects as required by the business.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, including sales, finance, operations, and IT teams, to gather requirements, provide technical recommendations, and drive alignment between SFDC and Anaplan solutions and business processes.
- Work with business to prioritize and understand Ideas (enhancements) and work with various teams to request additional information or clarify requirements.
- Work as a Salesforce.com subject matter expert regarding basic administration and functionality
- Understand Anaplan and be able to develop Sales Territories and Quota Planning Models
- Work with business enhancement and regression testers to understand expected outcomes and functionality of existing processes and new enhancements.
- Work with sales operations to launch & train on all new functionality and to support post-launch with coaching sessions where required.
- Participate in the global data governance meetings to provide feedback on global data changes and enforce standards for data quality.
- Communicate effectively with end users, sales and marketing management, global sales operations, tech central and vendors.
- Design and implement integrations between SFDC, Anaplan, and other enterprise systems. Ensure data integrity and accuracy across platforms.
- Stay up to date with the latest SFDC and Anaplan features and functionalities. Identify opportunities for process improvement, automation, and optimization of existing systems.
Required Qualifications & Skills
The role requires a talented self-directed individual with a strong work ethic and the following skills:
- SFDC Certified Administrator or SFDC Certified Advanced Administrator
- Anaplan Certified Model Builder Certification or Anaplan Master Certification
- Hands-on experience using Validity Demand Tools to perform data-related activities to update, insert and export data in Salesforce.com.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access and Visio.
- Proficient in developing and implementing KPI reporting in the following platforms: Salesforce.com, Salesforce.com CRM Analytics, MS PowerBI and Snowflake.
- Ability to communicate effectively using appropriate language for sales, marketing, management and Tech Central.
- Ability to present to groups of users including senior management.
- 3-5 years’ experience working with Salesforce.com and Anaplan.
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills.
**This position can be located anywhere in the United States. The pay for this position is $60,000 to $100,000, with the actual pay dependent on your skills and experience as they relate to the job requirements and the location where you will be performing the job. As part of our commitment to a flexible work schedule, this role does not have a set amount of vacation per year.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (PB Live Well)
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.