CDW puts the customer at the center of everything we do and the objective of everything we do is to grow CDW sales. To be the leading IT solutions provider, we must deliver an experience that simplifies complex IT solutions across all channels and devices.
Our customer’s IT needs are ever-changing. For CDW to be able to anticipate and respond, we must create and maintain consumer-grade, enterprise digital products (tools and systems) that continuously drive more value for the entire organization from sales through delivery. CDW Product Managers are a critical component in driving value by connecting the strategies across the business, our technology and user experience. They identify opportunities, translate them for others from marketing to engineering, and move with speed toward better products that deliver outcomes for the entire organization. The role has a mix of responsibilities across results-ownership and technology decisions allowing Product Managers to be both analytical and creative.
The Digital Product Manager will lead the product strategy for a specific function/s and is expected to be a general manager accountable for their product’s complete success, beginning with delivering quantifiable business results. They build and execute the product strategy through the roadmap they create while maintaining a focus on building experiences that delight our external and internal customers and drive tangible business outcomes.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding the CDW customers, sellers, our business, and our competition.
- Launch new products and features. Test, quantify and continually measure their performance. You should be able to identify the most critical KPIs and maintain a product scorecard showing progress on these results.
- Collaborate with engineering, data science, UX, marketing, sellers, and business functions to deliver a continually evolving user experience.
- Be innovative: find creative solutions to problems and listen to your product’s users as well as other product areas and business functions.
- Make good decisions: leverage insights from research and data to build the features and products that make the most sense given the opportunity costs of your backlog.
- Define business requirements to ensure a valuable and usable product is built. Partners with Product Design and Engineering to ensure the solution proposed and developed meets the product requirements and delivers against the product objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of experience driving product functionality, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions AND
- 3 - 4 years of product management experience.
- A proven track record of driving business results; we need to see the impact you’ve made and be prepared to quantify it.
- Experience driving product functionality, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Great communication skills with experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to creatively problem solve.
- General understanding of Product Management, Engineering and UX, Sales, Marketing and Finance.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com and its toolset.
- Ability to influence and lead those you don’t directly manage.
- Great analytical skills allowing you to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Experience running and interpreting AB tests.
- Master’s degree.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.