Elastic is the company behind the Elastic Stack - Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, Elastic helps people explore and analyze their data differently using the power of search. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Cisco, eBay, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Elastic offers their employees benefits like:
Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
Do you desire making a real impact, mentoring colleagues and being the "go to" person because of your product knowledge and industry skills?
As a Security Specialist Solutions Architect at Elastic you will serve as a technical authority for our security solutions and trusted advisor to our sales team, fellow SAs, customers, partners and community. With expansive knowledge of security operations gained either from working within this field or from working in pre-sales roles selling to security operations. A successful Security Specialist at Elastic is passionate about continuous improvement, taking the initiative to advance themselves and the team through learning, sharing and challenging the status quo!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Serving as the security solution product specialist for other Solution Architects and account managers in your assigned territory.
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of the Elastic Security products and solutions to demonstrate the value of our offerings in sales meetings, and at events such as meetups and conferences.
- Growing the security skills and expanding the knowledge of colleagues.
- Demonstrating thought leadership by blogging, crafting collateral and speaking at events in collaboration with other Elasticians.
- Becoming trusted advisor of the customer and community to communicate needs, gaps, and improvements to our engineering and leadership teams.
What You Bring Along:
- Hands-on experience of success in security operations either as a seller in technical presales role, or as a practitioner working within a SOC or security operations team
- A real passion for being curious and a continuous learner. You are someone that invests in yourself as much as you invest in your professional relationships.
- Track record of successful customer relations where you developed an understanding of what made a difference, and devised architectures that helped meet a goal, tackle a problem, or outpace competitors.
- An ability to influence. Have you more than once convinced a team you worked for, of an idea, technology, or architectural pattern?
- The ability to inspire and encourage groups, both large and small!
- A willingness to travel 30% within region, as well as occasionally internationally
Why Elastic ?
“Once I started, I was blown away to realize, what was always so obvious, everything is search. Anything you do with data involves search, every app needs search, even analytics are about search. Daily I am blown away with the types of things our users and customers are doing with search.” Director of Product, Elastic.
Why this team ?
“We question the status quo, debate the best ways to accomplish our goals and hold ourselves and our teams to the highest standards of performance. We take pride in our ability to understand our customers needs and make recommendations that are based on extensive global experience across multiple use cases. We learn from our mistakes and losses and celebrate our successes with an eye towards constant improvement. Join this team if you are up for a compassionate, understanding and fair environment where you can really grow into the next phase of your career.” VP WW Solution Architecture, Elastic
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
We welcome individuals with disabilities and strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all individuals. To request an accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email email@example.com We will reply to your request within 24 business hours of submission.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view posters linked below: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision Poster; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster and Know Your Rights (Poster)
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.
Heya, we’re Elastic At Elastic, we see endless possibility in a world of endless data.And we use the power of search to help people and... Read more