- Ensure data integrity by implementing quality assurance practices in support of data warehouse environments and ETL processes.
- Automate validation of data ingestion, transformation, cleansing, and loading process.
- Develop repeatable testing routines through automation to expedite QA cycle.
- Create, execute and maintain test scripts within an automation framework.
- Strong Python or similar scripting language skills
- Manually execute test scenarios/cases and logging encountered defects.
- Experience with functional, regression, performance, and stability testing and management.
- Collect and document feedback and guidance for future product development and enhancements.
- Re-creation of issues and test data creation.
- Experience with Altlassian tools (Jira, Confluence).
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Four years’ experience in web/data application quality assurance, test case creation and automation. Knowledge of SQL demonstrating the ability to read database schemas and run simple data queries. Athena and/or Snowflake experience a plus.
- Experience with AWS services including S3, Lambda, EMR and EC2. Any additional experience with Big Data processing a plus.
- Ability to define and translate business requirements into technical requirements, code, and specifications across all digital media platforms.
- Experience in managing highly complex processes, involving multiple teams in different geographies
- Comfortable working in back-end development.
- Must be able to demonstrate work and code samples from multiple projects.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.