If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Senior Executive Assistant - E4B
Are you a highly experienced administrative professional with a consistent track record of working in fast-paced, multidimensional environments? Expedia Group is looking for a high caliber Senior Executive Assistant to provide support to the President for Expedia for Business. With the exciting nature of business in today's environment, you will have sound judgement, common sense, and a collaborative and inclusive spirit. And of course, a love for travel!
What you will do:
- Provide executive support to the President for E4B including proactive managing of calendars across multiple time zones, making very complex and detailed global travel arrangements and processing expense reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Drives time management for the President by ensuring focus on strategic business initiatives.
- Preps the President ahead of meetings and ensure the right meetings with the right people have happened prior to key decision points.
- Attend the weekly leadership team meetings and other key meetings to track actions and understand business context.
- Organize and manage department events, both onsite and offsite, and global team meetings from inception to completion, including planning, budgeting, preparing meeting materials and logistics (catering, room setup, managing expenses, room planning, etc.)
- Balance several projects and tasks simultaneously with minimal error while meeting urgent deadlines, remaining organized and focused in a multi-dynamic environment.
- Oversee and support activities such as office moves and assist in the onboardingof new executives.
- Handle multiple complex information requests, providing guidance to others and ensuring the appropriate information is delivered to the right people.
- Handle the general administrative functions which include but not limited to ordering supplies, making copies, scanning, arranging courier service and handling incoming and outgoing mail/packages and assist with special projects as needed.
- Actively engage with the EA community supporting the leadership team to improve overall outcomes of the organization. Cover for your peers when they are on leave - and secure coverage when you are on leave.
- Act as a lead EA to other EAs in E4B and help set direction for one EA based in London.
Who you are:
- You have experience working with C-suite level leaders with a high level of executive maturity
- Able to complete work quickly, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and prioritize requests
- Consistently displays an outstanding degree of involvement and engagement.
- High level of executive maturity and experience working with senior leadershipteam
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Enjoys working in a team oriented environment, but self-directed to achieve results
- A “can-do” and positive attitude
- Experience with complex calendar management, travel coordination, and expense tracking
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.