Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
Knox Design System team is a cross-functional group of people. Our main goal is to help teams achieve higher efficiency, consistency, and scalability when building 1Password products. We are creating and maintaining a library of reusable design components and usage guidelines.
Together with a team of designers and developers, you will work to mature 1Password’s Design System through collaborative design of patterns and components. You will work to identify opportunities to create new components and patterns within existing workstreams of product teams, and help to provide guidance around their usage.
This is a Remote opportunity within the UK.What we're looking for:
- Experience building design systems, component libraries, and/or UI Kits
- A portfolio of evidence and thought process in the form of case studies, projects or documentation
- Experience in maintaining the design system, creating, and updating documentation, and library components
- Mastery of Figma design tool
- Experience designing and launching for both desktop and mobile environments
- Proactive attitude to work and ability to work closely with and support Product Designers and Developers across multiple teams
- Familiarity with accessibility standards, inclusive design practices, and accessibility features
- Together with a team of designers, you will work to mature and grow 1Password Design System through collaborative design of patterns and components
- You will work to identify opportunities to create new components and patterns within existing workstreams of product teams, and provide guidance around their usage
- Active contribution to the definition of processes around usage and maintenance of the designs system components
- Help to drive the scope of systems concerns and relevant products to adopt it
- You will help improve the user experience and champion your ideas within the Design department and across the company
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Complimentary Headspace membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
1Password is proud to be Disability Confident Committed.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check that may consist of prior employment verification, reference checks, education confirmation, criminal background, publicly available social media, credit history, or other information, as permitted by local law.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [email@example.com].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or through 1Password Support.