CAREERS AT WOLTERS KLUWERHuman impact that moves society.
Your work will help professionals make critical decisions that impact the lives of millions of people and shape society for the future.
Wolters Kluwer (www.wolterskluwer.com) is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, we serve customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,200 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer reported 2020 annual revenues of €4.6 billion.
Wolters Kluwer combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
Based on revenues, our largest expert solutions are:
- Health: clinical decision support tool UpToDate; clinical drug databases Medi-Span and Lexicomp; and Lippincott nursing solutions for practice and learning.
- Tax & Accounting: corporate performance solutions TeamMate and CCH Tagetik; professional tax and accounting software, including CCH ProSystem fx, CCH Axcess, and PFX Engagement in North America and similar software for professionals across Europe.
- Governance, Risk & Compliance: finance, risk, and regulatory reporting suite OneSumX; banking compliance solutions Compliance One, Expere, and Gainskeeper; and enterprise legal management software Passport and Tymetrix.
- Legal & Regulatory: EHS/ORM  suite Enablon, and our range of workflow solutions for European legal professionals.
JD for Software Developer
- Proficient with C#, .Net Framework, SQL and Visual Studio
- Proficient with ASP.NET MVC, and Web API
- Knowledge of SQL Server database concepts
- Experience automating build and release pipelines
- Experience working in an agile environment with an SDLC like Scrum
- Experience participating in product release cycle, including code reviews and defect triage.
- Experience with software development best practices like test-driven development/Unit Testing.
Nice to have:
- Experience with .Net Core, Microsoft Azure
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Architects and Tech Lead to build and maintain Azure IaaS/PaaS cloud services with high availability, resiliency, scalability, security, and optimal performance to meet service level objectives.
- Write software with high quality thru automated self-certification prior to delivery to consumers.
- Troubleshoot and determine root cause of complex cross product issues and identify action items to drive increased reliability.
- Automate deployments, scaling, and other operational tasks to be as boring as possible.
- Relentlessly document your implementation, patterns, practices, and processes.