We’re looking for a second energetic, organized Marketing Programs Specialist to join our rapidly growing Global Partner Marketing Team to help co-ordinate and scale multi-channel marketing campaigns and programs to drive demand and accelerate partner sales opportunities.
You’ll lead the charge in developing and implementing strategic programs to empower and enable our partners, ensuring our partner enablement and certification programs (from asset creation, events, webinars to paid/digital advertising, email, etc) are handled expertly from strategy to execution, providing best practice guidelines and identifying opportunities to operationalize and roll-out in additional geos for maximum impact.
A natural, results-driven project manager, you’ll also be laser focussed on developing and executing a range of programs and assets to support and elevate the Dynatrace Partner Program. This will include devising and launching incentive programs, competencies, events and an exciting series of announcements.
What you’ll do:
Work closely with the Enablement Team to provide personalized, simple and effective experiences for partners to develop their certification journey.
Lead the marketing of our partner enablement and certification programs, events and assets.
Project manage and successfully execute compelling campaigns and programs applying a multi-channel approach by leveraging marketing automation, the PRM (Partner Relationship Management) and other digital channels. You’ll ensure the whole process runs smoothly and on time.
Collaborate with the Enablement Team and Field Partner Marketing Managers to connect the dots and enable, implement and scale marketing programs. You’ll identify opportunities to operationalize and roll-out in additional geos for maximum impact.
Monitor, optimize, and report on effectiveness of channel, campaigns, content and tactical performance.
Lead data and insight driven programs and provide best practice guidelines for wider partner marketing team.
What You'll Bring:
Experience in building/elevating partner programs to encourage partner recruitment and ongoing enablement.
Experience in program management and working cross functionally to deliver revenue-driving results such as MQLs, QSOs, and marketing-attributed revenue.
Proactive approach to improving internal processes and ways of working.
Incredible organization skills – you naturally build processes and checklists and enjoy driving your projects forward.
You can build frameworks and project plans to drive efficiency and can take any project through to completion on time and within budget.
You know how to use data from program success to prioritize and influence decision making.
Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, with comfort level presenting to business owners and senior management.
Experience of working collaboratively in a cross-functional environment with teams across different geos & all levels of the organization.
Ideally degree level education, preferably in relation to a Marketing discipline.
Minimum of 3 years partner/alliance marketing experience with B2B software/high tech/Saa9s company, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results.
Experience and passion for elevating Partner Programs and partner/sales enablement programs.
Previous project management experience.
Working knowledge of marketing automation and martech such as Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau, Zift and Asana but you’ll be fully supported by the Global Operations Team.
Must be an independent, flexible self-starter with high-energy and a growth mindset who can build rapport and drive execution with multiple teams.
Able to work across times zones, requiring flexible working hours when needed.
Some ad-hoc travel required for events and planning meetings.
English language skills are mandatory, other languages are a huge benefit.
What's in it for you?
- A one-product software company creating real value for the largest enterprises and millions of end customers globally, striving for a world where software works perfectly.
- Working with the latest technologies and at the forefront of innovation in tech on scale; but also, in other areas like marketing, design, or research.
- Working models that offer you the flexibility you need, ranging from full remote options to hybrid ones combining home and in-office work.
- A team that thinks outside the box, welcomes unconventional ideas, and pushes boundaries.
- An environment that fosters innovation, enables creative collaboration, and allows you to grow.
- A globally unique and tailor-made career development program recognizing your potential, promoting your strengths, and supporting you in achieving your career goals.
- A truly international mindset with Dynatracers from different countries & cultures all over the world, and English as the corporate language that connects us all
- A culture that is being shaped by the diverse personalities, expertise, and backgrounds of our global team.