Siemens Digital Industries Software is seeking an experienced SaaS Marketing Manager to define, implement and test innovative marketing solutions to meet global marketing business needs.
We are a leading global software company dedicated to helping innovative manufacturers world-wide design, manufacture and deploy innovative products faster! With the resources of a global organization and the energy of a start-up company, we have fun together while delivering innovative marketing services that improve our customers experience and Siemens marketing operational efficiency.
The Incubation Services team encourages creativity and welcomes fresh thinking so our customers, our employees and our business can achieve their full potential.
The explosion of big data, machine learning and cloud computing is creating a quantum leap forward in digital marketing and is forever changing the profession and reinventing how businesses communicate with prospects and deliver ongoing value to their customers.
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to help solve real business challenges through innovative solutions and processes that incorporate the latest marketing and analytics technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), data analytics, and cloud.
· Analyze data to identify trends and patterns to optimize SaaS go-to-market
· Research new processes and solutions for targeted improvement areas
· Define pilot concepts, use cases and solutions for testing and experimentation
· Pilot new ways to optimize the user journey - define marketing assets for testing
· Manage pilots for testing while ensuring communication, actions and timelines are met
· Manage the lifecycle of successful pilots from inception through implementation and enablement
· Coordinate and facilitate meetings involving multiple audiences across organization
· Develop dashboards to track, measure and communicate results
· 2+ years of related experience
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Knowledge of SaaS marketing and sales principles and practices
· Knowledge of digital marketing practices and analytics
· Proven success communicating and driving collaboration within direct organization and between cross-functional teams
· Must be excellent listener, communicator, and presenter
· Thrives in an environment where requirements shift to meet changing business needs
· Capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast paced and diverse environment
· Attention to detail and ability to absorb new information quickly
· Excellent teamwork, communication, and organization skills
· Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing and dynamic interdisciplinary team
· Willingness to try new things and challenge status quo
· Excellent problem-solving abilities
· Experience with BI software like Tableau or Microsoft Power BI
· Experience using marketing analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Amplitude and Full story is a plus
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.