A team player who is well organized. A hard worker with construction or project management experience and an eager learner. Does this sound like you? If so, then working as a Construction Coordinator might be the role for you.
BE A PART OF THE CONNECTION
At Spectrum, we ensure the delivery of internet services for more than 32 million customer nationwide. As a Construction Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for the management of construction projects maintaining or building our Hybrid Fiber Coaxial (HFC) in residential areas. By ensuring the quality of work meets the established technical standards and company policies, you will be playing an essential role in keeping our customers connected to our growing network.
WHAT OUR CONSTRUCTION COORDINATORS ENJOY MOST
- A variety of work environments both out in the field and the office
- Supportive and reliable team members
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Opportunities for building relationships
- There is something new to learn every day
With work being done in the field or in the office, every day is different as a Construction Coordinator. Whether you are coordinating resources or calculating the cost of materials, your role will help connect our customers to our vital communication services.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO SPECTRUM
- Experience: Maintenance Technician, Field Technician, or similar work experience of at least one year
- Education: High school diploma, valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record
- Technical Skills: Able to use hand tools, read general system layouts for blueprints, operate appropriate test equipment (signal level meters, ohm meters, etc.)
- Abilities: Able to work in inclement weather conditions, make cable connections by bending/reaching/twisting, and safely use weight-bearing equipment
- Skills: Knowledge of National Electric Code and National Electrical Safety Code, company products and services, and basic electronics
- Schedule: Must be able to work all hours and shifts as business needs dictate
- Construction work experience of at least one year
SPECTRUM CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
- Dynamic Growth: Progress through your career with opportunities to be promoted to Construction Coordinator II, III, and Construction Supervisor
- Job Perks: Receive a company vehicle, tools, professional uniform, and personal protective equipment to do your best and stay safe
- Competitive Pay: Generous starting salary with opportunities to increase salary as your career progresses
- Total Rewards: See all the ways we invest in you --- at work and in life
Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity or sign up for job alerts!
EFR100 2023-23869 2023
Here, employees don’t just have jobs, they build careers. That’s why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant’s criminal history, if any, will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you’re joining a strong community of more than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters most. Watch this video to learn more.
Who You Are Matters Here We’re committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets. Learn about our inclusive culture.