We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Co-Ordinator within the Logistics & Warehousing (3PL) environment to join our team in Laverton, Victoria. Our ideal candidate will provide Operations support to the Site Leaders, focusing on warehouse operations including transportation, reporting, dealing with enquiries, Forklift operations, providing motivation to the team, and working in accordance with our safety and quality Guidelines.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Warehouse Operations - Utilizes warehousing tools and systems to our requirements for inbound and outbound operations of a warehouse.
- Supply Chain Knowledge - To direct and explain the multi-disciplined and end-to-end integration of the flow of information, products, and services to achieve the desired result for the customer.
- Optimizes work processes - Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Builds effective teams - Building strong relationships and a team environment to communicate effectively with your team, in order to achieve common goals.
- Quality Assurance – To meet all strict guidelines and requirements at the Highest level
- Leadership – To provide guidance, support & leadership to a Team of 5 staff within the Warehouse and Stores area.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Hold a current Drivers and Forklift license (Both Counterbalance & High Reach) Elevated work Platform (EWP) experience (Preferred but not essential)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent planning, time management and decision-making skills.
- To provide Leadership, Direction & effective communication.
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment.
- Applicants must reside and hold Australian Citizenship/Perm Residence to be considered for this role.
The role is a permanent position in Laverton, Monday to Friday with hours required 7am – 3pm (But there is flexibility with this)
Competitive salary - commensurate with experience + Superannuation. Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program. Income Protection continuance insurance. Discounts with select private health insurance, PC software/hardware and a range of vehicles. Annual remuneration reviews. A range of personal and professional benefits.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.