Who we are
Samsara (NYSE: IOT) is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Founded in San Francisco in 2015, we now employ more than 1,800 people globally and have over 1.5 million active devices. Samsara also went public in December 2021 and we’re just getting started.
Recent awards we’ve won include:
- #2 in the Financial Times’ Fastest Growing Companies in Americas list 2021
- Named as a Best Place to Work in Built In 2022
- #19 in the Forbes Cloud 100 2021
- IoT Analytics Company of the Year in 2022’s IoT Breakthrough Winners
- Forbes Advisor named us the Best Solution for Large Companies - Fleet management software for 2022!
We're driving change in industries that are yet to fully embrace digital transformation. Physical operations make up a massive slice of the global economy but haven’t benefited from innovation and actionable information in the way that other sectors have. The potential for scale and impact is huge.
About the role:
Samsara is looking for a Talent Brand Manager to raise awareness, cultivate interest, and drive applications for key talent groups. This includes content creation, thought leadership, and executing channel strategies around channels like Glassdoor, Samsara’s blog, Built In, and more.
This role reports to the Senior Talent Brand Manager. The right candidate will excel in project management, be values-driven, and be comfortable operating across multiple stakeholders. You will partner with Recruiting, Sales, Engineering, Events, Internal Communications, and Design as you identify opportunities to shape a compelling talent brand.
This is an opportunity to create inspiring content, work with incredible colleagues, and continue learning how to build meaningful talent brands. On top of this, you will be able to impact one of the world’s fastest-growing companies that drives safety, efficiency, and sustainability at scale.
In this role, you will:
- Create content campaigns across a variety of mediums including Samsara’s blog, social, events, newsletters, and more
- Monitor and run employer review sites (Blind, Glassdoor) including ways to increase reviews, prioritize opportunities, and develop responses
- Run and/or support talent branded sponsorships, events, and speaking opportunities to build connections with key talent communities
- Align recruiting with clear, consistent messaging of the Samsara brand story through content enablement
- Support DEI talent marketing initiatives in collaboration with Recruiting
- Track analytics behind social media campaigns and other talent branding initiatives to assess ROI
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Focus on Customer Success, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team) as we scale globally and across new offices
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 3+ years working in Talent Branding or Recruitment Marketing
- Ability to work in a hands-on, fast-paced environment and keep up with a high volume of activity and stakeholders
- Experience managing multi-channel campaigns end to end
- Experience with social media platforms and digital tools
- Advocate cultural values within the organization
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
At Samsara, we welcome everyone regardless of their background, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, etc. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please email email@example.com or click here if you require any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruiting process.
US Only: Please note that Samsara’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be meeting in person for business or working from one of our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or submit regular testing. People who cannot be vaccinated for qualifying medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, and other legally protected categories, may request an accommodation.
Our target total compensation market position is in the top 25% of all software and hardware companies. Our full time employees receive an above market-rate salary, an outstanding equity offering, employee-led remote and flexible working, health benefits, personal development, Samsara for Good charity fund, and much, much more. Take a look at our Benefits site to learn more.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work, regardless of where they’re based. We value in-person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time, but also appreciate that the world of work has changed. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office, but we also encourage fully remote applicants.