If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
The purpose of this role is to provide support for end to end Data Flow architecture for key efforts on the platform journey. This role with be the POC working with various initiatives like checkout and Finance groups to support logical data architecture, enable understanding of current state and target state flows while supporting transition states.
- Develop capabilities in partnership with various stakeholders to capture data flows in a systemic manner
- Actively engage with product owners supporting key initiatives and support development of logical data architecture with an end to end view
- Work with other members of the team to develop capabilities and processes that enable automated captures of data flows
- Actively engage with various consumers and seek their input and feedback in creating data architecture solutions that add value
- Gain a strong understanding of the problem statement or the capability to be built and develop options considering current, target and interim states
- Perform in depth analysis of the underlaying data to ensure solutions support various use cases
- Ability to take complex problems and wrangle them into smaller solvable pieces
- Gain Deep understanding of the problem statement and ability to articulate it a consumable manner to various stakeholders
- Develop sustainable and automated solutions that scale across the organization
- Ability to frame the issue and propose options
- Work with various groups across the enterprise to develop solutions that drive value
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Experience and Qualification: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
3+ years experience working of Data Architecture supporting large enterprise initiatives
7+ years experience working with data products
Ability to take complex problems and break them up in smaller solvable pieces
Strategic thinking along with ability to drive execution
Ability to influence and drive desired outcomes
Good understanding of various data management capabilities
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.