S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Associate Director, Portfolio Management Office
The Team: The S&P Global Market Intelligence Portfolio Management Office (PMO) is responsible for the portfolio management practices used to align development principles with business strategy focusing on investment funding strategy, lean governance, and distributed portfolio operations. Our mission is to foster a culture that encourages a systems thinking mindset, relentless commitment to improvement, decentralized program execution, and continuous learning.
The Impact: Your knowledge of proven portfolio execution patterns and platforms along with an ability to establish relationships across the organization will support our team’s goal of strengthening alignment between our strategy and execution, creating value for our customers.
What’s in it for you: Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career as a collaborative partner and change agent? The PMO is looking for an adaptable and innovative professional who can independently drive key activities critical to supporting our business units.
Responsibilities: Your primary role will be to independently lead, take ownership and drive our process engineering and tooling roadmap focusing on Revenue Synergy related processes and activities. This will include acting as a strategic partner to all key stakeholders including our IMO (Integration Management Office) as well as various business units, cross divisional and third parties to better understand requirements and key workflows and crafting a plan and roadmap.
Some of your areas of ownership will include:
What We’re Looking For
- Take an active role including proactive outreach to stakeholders across business units, technology and operations to ensure roadmaps and prioritized work supports both divisional, corporate strategy and Revenue Synergy related efforts
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise in identifying opportunities to re-engineer and better automate existing processes
- Provide structure and project management discipline in organizing and leading key deliverables
- Identify disparate workflows and synthesize a cohesive plan
- Comfort with a constantly evolving and sometimes ambiguous landscape; commitment to flexibility and an ability to operate with minimal direction
- Emotional intelligence, level-headed partner, skilled listener, clear communicator, and commitment to detail
- Demonstrable experience in facilitating, leading, influencing, and managing within large-scale, globally distributed organizations
- Leverage a strong project management background to ensure timely planning, communication and delivery
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of portfolio / project management tools
- Commitment to creating strong relationships and fostering an environment of teamwork to support the division’s goals
- Minimum of 5-7 years of related work experience, preferably in an enterprise level PMO
This role is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
Flexible Working (optional)
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can.
Grade/Level (relevant for internal applicants only): 12
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $115k-145k. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires.
The Location: US Remote
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
Job ID: 277751
Posted On: 2023-02-16
Location: New York, New York, United States
S&P Global is more than just a place to work. It’s a place to learn and grow, surrounded by the best and brightest. A place to challenge yourself... Read more