Follow Raytheon Technologies To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly!
Country:United States of America
Location:GA202: 1230 Carl Vinson Pkwy RobinsEC 1230 Carl Vinson Parkway Robins Engineering Center, Warner Robins, GA, 31093 USA
Position Role Type:Onsite
At Raytheon, the foundation of everything we do is rooted in our values and a higher calling – to help our nation and allies defend freedoms and deter aggression. We bring the strength of more than 100 years of experience and renowned engineering expertise to meet the needs of today’s mission and stay ahead of tomorrow’s threat. Our team solves tough, meaningful problems that create a safer, more secure world.
Raytheon Field Engineering is seeking a Site Lead/Manager to oversee and support the F-15 Fighter program at Warner Robins, GA. This position will support as a Leader of a multi-discipline organization operating within a US Air-Force Base. The individual shall be expected to focus on customer interface, personnel development, and contract execution.
This position is an onsite role.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Leadership – Implementation of a strong leadership philosophy that results in exceptional customer satisfaction as well as talent development and retention for Raytheon personnel.
- Inter-organization Coordination – Fosters collaboration and teamwork across multiple functions, contractors, government agencies, and customer sites to achieve program goals. The ability to establish teaming relationships is key to success.
- Planning – Long term program and production forecasting to identify resource constraints with sufficient time to implement mitigation activities. Deliver mitigation strategies to senior customer management.
- Performance Development – Responsible for employee performance development and assessment. Additionally, responsible for Employee growth, productivity improvement, and recognition.
- Continuous Improvement – Lead the organization to adopt a philosophy of continuous improvement across all areas. Mentor team leads, drive results, and recognize accomplishments.
- Root Cause and Corrective Action – Champion a culture of comprehensive Root Cause analysis and meaningful Corrective Actions. Emphasis must be placed on tools, formats, and technical approaches that will exceed customer expectations and deliver strong solutions.
- Hiring Manager – Author/Reviewer for new requisitions for the F-15 Programs, interface with HR and Talent Acquisition, and lead interviewer. Primary point of contact for hiring, performance development, and other personnel actions.
- Technical – Leverage extensive Manufacturing, Test, or Engineering background to review and approve technical solutions to program issues.
- Extensive technical writing – shall be able to draft/edit test and maintenance procedures, failure analysis, training materials, engineering change requests, and customer presentations.
- Training – must be able to absorb new technical material quickly and then train others; tailoring the delivery to multiple tiers of technical ability.
- Oral presentation to senior management and customer personnel.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s in science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
- Active and transferable Secret U.S. government issued security clearance is required prior to start date. U.S. citizenship is required, as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point.)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong presentation skills that are readily tailored to audiences at any level; from production personnel to senior customer/government management.
- Ability to interface with persons of multiple disciplines and job functions, including software engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, program managers, production personnel, and outside vendors.
- Experience managing in a DoD-related environment.
- Knowledge and/or familiarity with the F-15 Fighter Aircrafts and its Radar components.
- Solid understanding of airborne fire control and reconnaissance RADAR systems.
- Familiarity with engineering processes that relate to manufacturing, design, and support.
- Ability to manage projects, schedules, budgets, and priorities.
- Proven experience in development, production, and life cycle sustainment.
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM). EVM training and/or Certification.
- Knowledge and Experience in developing Basis of Estimates (BOEs) and Proposal.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This requisition is eligible for an employee referral award. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the referral award.
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms