Management and direction of ATM & Prepaid (PAS) Implementations. This role involves managing individual contributors on these teams who are managing client projects and other strategic initiatives. This role is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day, forecasting and work assignment, and provides direction for team goals. This Director will be viewed as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within the ATM Driving & PAS space and provide consultative support to, Account Management, Account Executive and Product teams. This person will be the primary internal and external escalation point for any issues that surface within the team. The individual is responsible for providing accurate and timely reporting to senior management monthly and will ensure future staffing projections are managed. As the manager of this team, this person is responsible for preparing and communicating annual performance reviews to direct reports.
- Assess workflow and assigns ATM driving & PAS implementation project requests for new and existing clients.
- Sales support SME to lead client facing overview discussions on implementations, conversion methodology and ongoing ATM & PAS support. Includes travel to client/prospect sites, client visits to Visa Offices, and via phone/WebEx presentations.
- Take a leadership role in Implementation Manager development and training. Serves as the CS lead representative in partnering with the ATM &PAS Product Management team, and our I.T. Development teams to manage the ATM & PAS product development pipeline.
- Provide direction to direct reports to create and develop internal tools/documentation to improve overall departmental efficiencies.
- Consult directly with customers to understand ATM driving & PAS requirements and be able to offer industry best practice recommendations.
- Able to meet specified job responsibilities with minimal guidance, direction and/or involvement from senior management.
- Creates department monthly/ad hoc statistics for distribution to management and partner departments.
- Proactively build relationships with internal and external stakeholders that would be beyond “business as usual”.
- Will act as primary liaison between Visa support staff and customers and will represent customer system/operational requirements to internal organizations.
- Will apply working knowledge of a variety of systems and procedures to assess business and technical impact of project requirements and communicate these to clients and internal Visa departments.
- Assess operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Coordinate internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- 10 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/ MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- 12 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- 2 to 4 years direct experience in project management is preferred.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in electronic funds transfer (EFT), ATM, PrePaid or retail banking, is preferred.
- 5 years’ experience/knowledge with Automated Teller Machines (ATM) industry and Debit Processing.
- Experience/knowledge of Connex Advantage terminal driving application a plus.
- Experience in a technology-based industry is preferred.
- Ability to comprehend and translate technical issues.
- Ability to synthesize technical information and apply to business solutions.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities at once and re-prioritize tasks with minimal involvement from senior management.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
U.S. APPLICANTS ONLY: The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is 127,500.00 to 165,800.00 USD, which may include potential sales incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position may be eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.