- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
Enterprise Technology & Services (ETS) delivers shared technology services for the Firm supporting all business applications and end users. ETS provides capabilities for all stages of the Firm’s software development lifecycle, enabling productive coding, functional and integration testing, application releases, and ongoing monitoring and support for over 3,000 production applications.
ETS also delivers all workplace technologies (desktop, mobile, voice, video, productivity, intranet/internet) in integrated configurations that boost the personal productivity of our employees. Application and end user services are delivered on a scalable, secure, and reliable infrastructure composed of seamlessly integrated datacenter, network, compute, cloud, storage, and database services.
Morgan Stanley's End User Content Solutions (EUCS) squad is responsible for the assessment, design, deployment, implementation, and management of cloud-based services like Box and other SaaS products such as Google Workspace and Qualtrics. In addition, this squad also covers an in-house developed provisioning platform called SIMPL (SaaS Integrated Management Platform), used internally by Morgan Stanley for onboarding users to SaaS products such as O365, Box, Qualtrics and Google Workspace. We are looking for .NET core specialists to work on roadmap tasks such as compliance tooling (movers and leavers, Information barrier), agile transformation, enhancements to drive product adoption and end user support associated with Box, Qualtrics and SIMPL portal.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to be a part of our squad. The individual will be responsible for the development and maintenance of infrastructure tooling related to the products owned by our squad. The role would also entail working with clients to onboard them to the cloud services as well as working with third party vendors and internal groups (LDAP Engineering, Web Proxy Engineering, Security Architecture team and more) to deliver strategic solutions. The job demands development and integration of custom tools and therefore the candidate must be hands on with .NET, and .NET core development targeting cloud.
- Serve as a squad member to deliver and support infrastructure tooling and applications
- Hands on application development to support products managed by EUCS squad
- Troubleshoot any integration / onboarding issues and arrive at a problem resolution
- Escalate and work with SaaS Vendor technology team or Vendor support team, as necessary
- Participate in design and strategy discussions and carryout the implementation
- Document system configurations, standards, and operational procedures
- Work across different internal groups, vendors, clients such as security, database, LDAP, Web proxy, Networking, Hardware Security Module, authentication & authorization and engineering groups and other related technologies
- Analyze existing workflows and processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Rollout Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) pipeline.
- Respond to support tickets that are escalated to the squad
- Be part of the on-call rotation