This Senior Developer role is an integral part of the Enterprise Payments Technology team supporting Consumer and Small Business organization. The individual will be part of team to develop next generation of Payments and Transfers services. This position requires knowledge and experience with middleware applications using Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JSON, Maven, Eclipse, Oracle and IBM MQ product suite. The Java J2EE Developer will work with the Project Manager, Business, architects and partners to implement web services in order to solve mission-critical business challenges. The individual will build and maintain integrations for multiple on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, developing, deploying the integrations and ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, Architects, testers and server admins.
. This position requires
- -Bachelors in Engineering
- 5 + Years of experience developing RESTFUL/SOAP based web services with Java/J2EE
- 5+ Years of experience with Java Spring Framework, Oracle Database, IBM MQ messaging system.
- 5+ years of experience with JBOSS J2EE App Server.
- 5+ year of experience in implementing API security, SAML, OAuth protocols and enterprise secure application development
- 5+ year of experience in creating Micro Services, APIs using RAML ,configuring APIs, proxy endpoints, API Portals and API analytics based on technical specifications
- 5+ year of experience worked on XML technologies like XSD, XSLT, XQuery and XPath for data transformations.
- 5+ year of experience in using Jenkins, ANT and Maven scripts for building & deploying application in web/App servers.
- 2+ years of experience on AWS and Google Cloud, Kubernetes, React, Angular, Kafka, Microservices and DynamoDB.
- Experience in working with tracking tool JIRA, Confluence and Source control for project coordination.
- Works under minimal supervision with general guidance from technical leads
- Provide leadership, technical direction, and oversight to a team delivering technology solutions as individual contributor
- Apply enterprise standards for solution design, coding and quality.
- Ensure solution meets product acceptance criteria with minimal technical debt.
- Investigate and recommend best practices and process improvements.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40