Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and prosper.
Corporate and Institutional Solutions (CIS) is a division within Morgan Stanley Wealth Management comprised of Corporate & Digital Solutions, Morgan Stanley @ Work, Virtual Client Solutions, Reinvestment, and Strategic Client Management. The overall goal and vision of CIS is to create a corporate experience and a consistent corporate employee (“participant”) experience and to engage them throughout their financial life journey that will ultimately lead to a furthering and deepening of their Morgan Stanley Wealth Management relationships. Our approach will be highly scalable, leveraging an omni-channel strategy with an emphasis on messaging, onboarding, cross-selling, activation and servicing. Our goal will be to drive growth across all client segments, including the Mass-Affluent, with new digital capabilities.
For 85 years, Morgan Stanley has been a global leader in financial services, with the scale and stability to bring its clients valuable opportunities. Within its Wealth Management division, Morgan Stanley at Work (MSAW) delivers workplace financial solutions for organizations and their employees.
Client Success Manager Responsibilities:
The Client Success Management (CSM) organization provides ongoing corporate client stock plan servicing on both the Shareworks and Equity Edge Online platforms, for corporate clients who either choose to outsource the support of critical functions of equity compensation, as well as those who elect to maintain administrative responsibilities within their corporation. Operating with deep business acumen and robust platform knowledge, the CSM organization supports corporate clients with daily, monthly and annual event processing and case management. Team members research and respond to client inquiries and issues, in a timely manner, complying with internal SLAs and ensuring a positive client experience. Operating with a “One team” mindset, the CSM organization supports the new client Onboarding and Go-to-market teams with servicing inquiries for seamless client support. The mission of the Client Success Management organization is to deliver best in class service, ease of use, and flawless execution, resulting in the establishment of trusted partnerships with clients.
The Client Success Manager role supports an assigned base of Corporate Clients, applying equity compensation expertise in the delivery of high-quality stock plan administration services and serving as a trusted Client advocate and partner. The Client Success Manager partners with various internal teams, including Operations, Relationship Management, and Product Development to deliver industry leading solutions and services to equity compensation support Clients.
The Client Success Manager:
- Ensures all participant stock plan transactions are correctly processed and settled in a timely manner (ESPP Purchases, ESPP sales, Option Exercises, SWAPS, Reloads, Option Grants etc.)
- Ensures the record keeping and settlement of trades are processed.
- Manages all Events, with exception of Corporate Actions
- Maintains and creates event timelines and operating procedures with a focus on process improvements
- Supports Valuation Reporting, Section 16 Insider Reporting & Client-specific custom processes (e.g. custom reports, scripts, etc.)
- Prepares accurate daily/monthly/year end reporting and reconciliation
- Supports Monthly balancing of Client plans
- Processes timely and accurate data updates, data manipulation and data management by updating the software per client instruction
- Supports Client engagement activities including preparation and participation in Client status updates
- Ensures accurate and timely responses to all equity related inquiries and corrections internally and externally
- Trouble shoots req breaks, ensuring deliveries, and if outages occur, ensures they are addressed
- Tracks Client Action plans and Open Items, and manages them to resolution
- Supports maintenance of Corporate Profiles
- Develops Knowledge of data flows between interfacing systems in support of issue resolution and inquiry response
- Participate in sales presentations, as needed
- Participates, as needed, in product testing and validation using product knowledge to identify and document bugs as well as suggests enhancements
- Any other activities as determined by organization