This role is responsible for building and leading a team to deliver technology products and services that meet business outcomes. Their primary responsibility is to the people they manage, ensuring they are developing through coaching, mentoring, feedback, and hands-on career development.
Other key responsibilities may include contributing to a technology strategy and ensuring technology solutions comply with applicable standards. This role advocates and advances modern, Agile solution delivery practices and evangelizes great design, engineering and organizational practices.
- Set maturity objectives and provide individuals/teams with training and resources to achieve them.
- Set and track quality and performance objectives.
- Facilitate performance and career development of individuals through performance reviews, coaching, and building individual development plans that are needed to develop competencies and skills.
- Understand individual and team maturity and performance through team/client feedback.
- Manage relationships with business and technology partners.
- Be accountable for solution delivery as relevant to their teams.
- Be accountable to ensure all relevant risk, financial, and compliance policies and standards are met.
- Be accountable for the application performance in production (app health, resiliency, performance, security, enterprise data management standards, audit exams and reviews).
- Contribute to the technology strategy for their technical domain.
- Ensure that execution is aligned with product strategy by working with Product Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders.
- Create an inclusive and healthy working environment, and help to resolve organizational impediments/blockers.
- Lead and create followership in Communities of Practice in the organization.
- Ability to track project/value stream variances in order to ensure work aligns with project/value stream objectives.
- Understands risks and can apply the controls necessary to mitigate. Knows when to escalate risks.
- Facilitates program/portfolio level planning ceremonies against backlog/prioritized work. Manages risk/dependencies/impediments. Ability to answer program/portfolio level Agile/waterfall framework questions.
- Contributes to artifacts needed for governance forums. Understands stakeholder expectations and creates regular updates to keep stakeholders informed.
- Self-starter, team player, good communications
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40