Morgan Stanley is building an industry leading digital cash management platform that leverages cutting edge technology to provide our clients with self-service capabilities to manage their wealth and personal finances in one centralized location. We are embarking on a multi-year growth plan to deepen existing client engagement across all channels while expanding our cash management product reach as part of our integration with E*TRADE.
Our entrepreneurial Digital Banking Product Management team is seeking a Business Analyst with a passion for building innovative technology and helping scale platforms for client. In the Business Analyst role, you will inform direction and contribute to the creation and on-going success of the latest digital solutions for our clients.
You will be a vital part of a highly collaborative team responsible for delivering the digital client-facing experience for all digital platforms, including Morgan Stanley Online/Mobile and E*TRADE. As a smart, passionate, detail-oriented team player who loves interacting with a diverse set of people solving tough problems and challenging the status quo, this is an amazing opportunity to forge a new digital direction for a highly respected company that is deeply committed to reinventing itself.
• Work in a fun, fast paced environment designing new and improved banking technology for our clients (mobile apps, website, etc.)
• Support Fleet and Product Owner with definition and prioritization of product roadmap, release planning, and development and communication of business requirements
• Assist with critical user journeys, use cases, workflows, and business processes that align with the product vision/goals and address critical user and control needs
• Support prioritized product backlog – identify, groom, and validate epics and user stories for agile sprints; Assist with backlog refinement and sprint planning ceremonies to communicate requirements
• Collaborate with key stakeholders from business, technology, UX, risk, cyber & fraud, communications, legal & compliance to elicit requirements
• Help to manage external vendor relationships
• Prepare presentations, user demos, and status updates
• Gather, organize, and assimilate internal and external feedback to identify and prioritize product gaps, enhancements, and new features
• Collaborate with UI/UX team to develop information/interaction architecture, user flows, wireframes, and visual design comps
• Track KPIs and product/program adoption and usage metrics – evangelize for adoption