We are looking for an experienced marketer with a background in financial services to join our Marketing Strategy & Planning team within the E*TRADE Marketing organization. With Morgan Stanley and E*TRADE now together as one company, we can offer an even broader array of products and services to our clients. This role will help derive greater value from the combined organization by deepening E*TRADE client engagement with Morgan Stanley. A primary focus will be crafting and executing the strategy for the cross-sell of Morgan Stanley’s Wealth Management solutions to the E*TRADE audience.
Reporting into the VP of Marketing Strategy & Planning, this role will help shape, execute, and optimize the marketing strategy for cross-sell and engagement efforts. With a heavy focus on the email, site, and mobile channels, this role is best suited to a marketer with very strong direct-to-client marketing experience. Deep knowledge of email & digital testing and optimization strategies and the ability to shift direction based on new insights and results is key to success in this role.
• Serve as a project lead for all marketing efforts promoting Morgan Stanley solutions to the E*TRADE client base
• Develop & execute targeted marketing campaigns across key channels (email, site, mobile) in partnership with other E*TRADE and Morgan Stanley Marketing partners
• Collaborate with Morgan Stanley Product and Advisor Engagement teams to identify opportunities, gather feedback from Financial Advisors, and ensure consistency in messaging across the funnel
• Develop triggered marketing communications to reach clients at key moments with tailored messaging
• Partner with Site & Experience teams to evolve and expand visibility of Morgan Stanley solutions within the E*TRADE digital experience, driving both awareness and organic lead generation
• Collaborate with Legal & Compliance partners to complete all required reviews, scope out new projects, and ensure compliance
• Partner closely with the Data & Analytics team to monitor cross-channel campaign performance and make strategic recommendations to the broader stakeholder group and senior leadership