In-office locations: Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in product management, consulting, co-founder or related technical role.
- 5 years of experience building and shipping technical products.
- Experience in generative AI, responsible AI, and real time data processing (e.g., building and training LLMs, using LLMs to power GenAI experiences, coding generative AI research).
- Experience in AI/ML quality evaluation and improvement, including balancing tuning techniques with cost/benefit tradeoffs.
- Experience with PyTorch, TensorFlow, Scikit, and other deep learning frameworks.
- Experience using collaborative notebook-based workflows (e.g. Jupyter) for prototyping and knowledge sharing.
- Experience promoting product excellence and collaboration, and driving a portfolio of concurrent projects running the gamut from short-term critical feature launches to long-term research initiatives.
- Passionate about delighting enterprise customers, and an excellent understanding of enterprise workloads.
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
In this role, you will work closely with our Product teams to innovate, incubate, and prototype how to evolve and transform our Google Cloud Platform products to provide Generative AI driven experiences and solutions. Your work will involve incubating, prototyping, and iterating in this space to quickly bring new ideas to production. This includes staying on top of the latest technology and techniques for GenAI to continue to evolve our approaches.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $208,000-$306,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
- Co-lead the technology and innovation strategy for Generative AI Machine Learning, and understand, implement, and improve upon the latest research in Generative AI.
- Apply judgment to determine whether, where, and how to apply AI/ML to products.
- Evaluate, fine-tune, and maintain models, collecting and preparing data as needed.
- Collaborate with team members to build, evaluate, and deploy critical features.
- Lead product integrated optimizations to improve quality.