DescriptionA Product Support Representative - Benefits team member provides world class service and subject matter expertise to our customers who are using the UKG Pro Benefits package. You play a key role in supporting our comprehensive UKG Pro Benefits products, providing in-depth analysis and timely resolutions/workarounds for client-escalated issues in areas such as: Open Enrollment, Life Events, and Imports/Exports.
The qualified candidate has knowledge of HRMS systems, Benefits Administration and/or Human Resources, strong customer service and mentorship skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
QualificationsKnowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Customer-focused, positive and professional attitude.
• Enjoys speaking with customers to provide support through emails, case comments and customer meetings.
• Minimum two year hands on experience with a Benefits Administration platform.
• Excellent analysis, problem determination and troubleshooting skills with the ability to know when to escalate.
• Ability to deescalate unsatisfied customers and provide superior customer service.
• Team player: collaborative, seeks input, accepts and incorporates feedback from others, and freely offers assistance.
• Experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; being able to communicate effectively via printed material, on the telephone, and over electronic services.
• Creating and editing articles in collaboration with Team Leads.
• Mentoring & shadowing with new U Krewers and internal partners.
• Makes recommendations for process improvements.
• Special projects as needed.
• Strong time management skills, including ability to self-start and desire to work in a face-paced environment.
Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. If degreed, Human Resources or Business Administration preferred.
• Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS), Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC), Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or Professional Human Resources (PHR) preferred.
• Experience with UKG Pro
• Working knowledge of Salesforce
• Experience with Benefits Administration software
• Knowledge of Transact SQL (T-SQL)
Company OverviewHere at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.