To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good– you’ve come to the right place.
About the Team
We are the German Sales team for our largest Retail & Consumer Goods Customers. Our goal is to build strong partnerships and make our customers successful with the power of our Customer 360 Platform
We are currently looking for a curious and driven (Senior) Account Executive with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business Sales and Account management experience as well as project management skills and a strong can-do attitude. In this strategic role you sell our entire portfolio of products across a Retail & Consumer Goods aligned patch preferably based in Düsseldorf, Frankfurt or Berlin regions.
* As part of our Enterprise Sales team you will be selling to one or few of our top enterprise Retail & Consumer Goods customers
* You will build and implement an account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential together with an extended Sales team
* You will be responsible to manage and orchestrate the extended Salesforce team across the entire complex sales-cycles from lead generation to to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications
* You will take ownership to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
* You will evangelize the salesforce vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives and serve as the key Salesforce representative for your customers
* Solid track of solution selling experience and profound Retail & Consumer Goods knowledge
* Ability to map out and strategically define account plans for top tier accounts
* Effectively manage and optimize internal and external networks
* Success in building relationships with an ability to grow and nurture partnerships
* Excellent at leveraging C-level stakeholders
* Exhibits characteristics of self-starting, risk taking, and a drive to succeed
* Ability to negotiate large and complex deals via analytic understanding and negotiation strategy
* Must be proficient in both English & German
* Very competitive compensation package with uncapped commission and employee stock purchase plan
* Ramp up schedule including training boot camp at hire and continuous sales and product training
* Extensive benefit package incl. substantial self and career development programs as well as wellbeing reimbursement and attractive parental benefits to support your individual family needs
Diversity & Inclusion:
One of Salesforce's core values is, Equality. Salesforce believes in equal opportunity employment for everyone. Salesforce also promotes and respects work-life balance, because we believe that enhancing individual and professional growth is key to global success.
Be successful together:
We foster creativity and innovation at every level. We align the entire company on the same objectives, strategic vision and country goals, which are built as one team. We are intentional about creating an inclusive community where every individual’s voice is heard and everyone is empowered to be their authentic self.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/