(7+ Year’s Experience)***
• Support engineering teams to deliver projects from concept to implementation in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
• Accountable for the end-to-end planning and execution of one or more Agile teams
• Coach multiple teams through the software development life cycle using Agile, Scrum, and Lean practices and work cross-functionally to ensure projects are developed and deployed with quality and timely delivery into our production systems
• Work with product owner to promote and contribute to the improvement of the product backlog
• Facilitate scrum ceremonies - daily stand-up, sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint review/demos and sprint retrospective
• Drive execution of the build plan and facilitates management of scope, schedule, risk and quality
• Manage and drive projects to achieve target scope and schedule while identifying and actively managing dependencies and impacts
• Demonstrate an understanding of project management techniques, including both waterfall and agile methodologies, and best practices
• Establish and maintain artifacts for project issues, risks, decisions, and schedules
• Use influencing abilities to drive evolution and promote operational excellence and best practices
• Analyze and organize a plan based upon available information.
• Demonstrate versatility and self-awareness in unanticipated circumstances to respond effectively and resolve unanticipated changes
• Exercise independent judgement and manage and resolve ambiguity
• Create a culture of acceptance, respect, open debate and appreciation of different perspectives, ideas, experiences, and abilities within the project team
Key management skills:
• Experience managing technology software development and or infrastructure projects.
• Experience managing technically complex, cross-organizational, global, or multi-stakeholder projects.
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. A demonstrated ability to communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels internally and externally.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project) as well as project management, reporting, and Agile tools including, JIRA, Confluence/Wiki, MS Teams and sharpoint.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD, OR 8+ years of relevant work experience.
• 7+ years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD).
• PMP certification and Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) preferred. Ability to apply Agile Principles to project, regardless of methodology.
• Concentration in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
At Visa, we are driven by a common purpose – to uplift everyone, everywhere by being the best way to pay and be paid. As our products and... Read more