About Aurora Solar
Are you ready to join the solar revolution? Look no further than Aurora Solar, where we're on a mission to create a solar energy future for all.
A fast-growing Series D company, Aurora is disrupting the clean energy industry and changing the course of history with our award-winning, industry-leading software. This software doesn’t just design millions of solar projects, but designs a better tomorrow, empowering solar companies to sell, design, and install residential and commercial solar arrays accurately, seamlessly, and at scale.
It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, and we’ve got a stellar team that’s helping us get there. We were named one of “The Best Mid Sized Remote Companies To Work for in 2023” by BuiltIn.com and have been awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, and as we continue to build, we need even more passionate, skilled, and, well, energized people on board.
About the role
This role will be in charge of managing a team of Account Executives both US-based and in our growing German-based office. You will be responsible for hitting revenue and pipeline targets to support Helioscope’s growth in the Commercial and industrial (C&I) and Utility Solar sectors which is a major strategic initiative for Aurora as a whole. In addition, there is an opportunity to scale the team, influence the product roadmap, and influence the overarching sales strategy.
What you'll do
- Direct and oversee a team of Account Executives, ensuring consistent performance, mentorship, and development
- Achieve or exceed monthly and yearly revenue and pipeline targets
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies for the C&I and Utility Solar sector
- Collaborate closely with the product team to provide feedback and influence the product roadmap
- Drive sales growth in new and existing markets, identifying opportunities and challenges
- Scale and grow the sales team in line with business needs
- Provide insights and influence the overarching sales strategy of the company
- Regularly communicate with the German office, ensuring alignment and mutual growth strategies
What we value
- Proven experience in SaaS sales management, preferably in the solar or renewable energy sector
- Strong understanding of the C&I and Utility Solar markets
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of developing and mentoring teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to travel
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
Aurora is committed to creating an inclusive and accessible experience for all candidates. If you require a reasonable accommodation that would better enable your success during the application or interview process, please complete this form.
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.